Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Trick or Treat ?

- - - - - news treat trick

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I thought they were named after EA people.

And yeah I'm still having so much fun! Makes me wonder now what they're gonna do at the Shard of the Dead.

Fighting my evil twin is not fun though, with parry, neither one of us is hitting the other. :P Takes a while before I can kill her or for her to bring my hp down to 1.

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
*starts to think about campaign buttons and bumper stickers*

Yeah DiP, by the looks of this thread there might be something to that office huh? lol :laugh:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

I thought they were named after EA people.

Still possible, Im sure that there are some people that work there that would take on names like that...

Fighting my evil twin is not fun though, with parry, neither one of us is hitting the other. Takes a while before I can kill her or for her to bring my hp down to 1.

I jus reacalled to Luna running around screaming "KILL IT!" and someone usually does after a second or so :) I was also on my crafter so my Evil Tein couldnt really do any damage. lol

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
hehe I been out killing other peoples evil twins today! Mine only spawned once, I knew she was hiding somewhere... My Evil Twin lived in Trinsic and was saying Trick or Treat to a paladin and out she comes out to try to kill me! But wasn't to far long, Desertrose kills her and she poofs... hehe

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I will be a strong supporter and will vote Rascal for President!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I was able to help fight the grim reaper twice in Luna last night. I didn't get any loot, but it was fun!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, treat, trick