Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[News] Trick or Treat ?

- - - - - news treat trick

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Another 'first' from Lord Light over on UO.Europa

Posted Image

As a special treat this year trick or treat with your city NPC's... Many interesting things happen... from being blown up... to recieving candy... to getting a pet llama that doesnt count as a pet. To being turned into a bird. Keep trying and report on what all happens. Your Europa Reporters will make an effort to get screenshots posted on the happenings in the land. On a side note... a poor warrior named Thomas was last seen running through trinsic with his evil twin chasing him... He may need a rez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been turned to a ghost three times (no explosions)
Had several dozen candies
Been changed into a corpser
Attacked by an evil twin

And I think I need some bandages, a pair of leather gloves and dark glasses to complete this look

Posted Image

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Looks like fun!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Waits patiently for Sonoma to receive the Publish and anxiously anticipates the fun in store ... :grin:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
YAY!! Got a CatHat pumpkin, an (Sonoma EM) Hazel jack o'lantern and a Glamdring jack o'lantern ...
hopng for a Masara (past Sonoma EM) pumpkin then my collection will be complete :)

This is lots of fun .. TY to all who put it together!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I'm logging in right now!!! Glad I don't have to go to work today :)

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Rub it in Ally, rub it in.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
lol sorry Dip, I just got a little too excited there.

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Rub it in Ally, rub it in.

I am not going to say a word *Continues to look innocent*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
YAY finally got a Masara and a black colored one :)

*off to finish decorating the party house in Tokuno for tomorrow nights Trick or Treat party on Sonoma ...
Everyone is invited .. let me know if you need a ride (has broomstick gased up and ready to go)

Posted ImagePosted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Get your mind out of the gutter Maddux.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I've gotten a lot of candy, been turned into a spider, killed my evil twin, and been one-hit killed 3 times. This is fun!

Thanks to everyone who worked on the halloween stuff.

Oh and is it carmel apples or is that supposed to be caramel?

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I think it's spelled caramel, pronounced car-mel. j/k

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Halloween stuff is going on now and I'm at work missing it >:( that's highly unfair...lol...

*picks up phone* I'm calling my local representative to complain... when new fun things happen in UO it needs to be a "National Holiday" for all involved! :laugh:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Rascal for Playerbase Union Leader!!!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Amen to what Rascal said :).

Vepl

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
*waves an imagenary flag that says, "Vote Rascal for Union Leader"*

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Why stop at union leader.. Lets make her the next President :)

Vepl

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Yes! Rascal for President we need a gamer in there to make things run smooth!

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Do we need to verify that Rascal will accept the nomination...or just elect her and make her deal with it after the fact :) .

Vepl

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I grabbed up a few dozen of each candy type and I got pumpkins with Wilki, Darkscribe, GrimmOmen, and a few others. I got turned into a Corpser once and an Eagle twice. It was a blast!

Question: Some of the pumpkins have some names that seem a little odd, like Coolio, Cerulean ( Cerulean Studios makes Trillian, an IM Proggy), and there are some monster names like Drake, Rend, Yamandon, etc. Anyone know where the name list comes from??

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, treat, trick