Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Pixel Graphics Challenge

- - - - - challenge graphics pixel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.UHall

I dont know how come Ive never found this thread before today ,but I am glad I did.
All those of you interested in the artwok of UO will find this thread very interesting [ i think :) ] I certainly did .So be sure to go read it all some time :)

Comment

I wonder if any of the wonderful art devs who have been posting on this thread would like to confirm/deny the rumor that this thread was the reason for the UOKR client?

Not that it really matters what the reason was... I'm just going to be excited to see it all. The artwork is amazing. (Especially the lizardmen... they actually look dangerous now!)

TheGrimmOmen UO Lead Artist

No, UOKR was not born from the graphics challenge thread. Although many of the items on my early “to do” list did come from this thread. It was really helpful to get up to speed on the artistic pros and cons of UO, and it gave me quite a bit of insight into players peferences and tastes.

Everyone who contributes to this thread and others on Stratics contributes to UO in one way or another. So I’ll take this opportunity to say that on behalf of the Art Team, we really appreciate all the feedback and support you’ve given over the years. We can’t wait to show you all the things we’ve done for UOKR.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
Yes I had that thread bookmarked for a long time. lost it when I wiped my computer.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: challenge, graphics, pixel