Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Party bars - what a 5yr noob just found out

- - - - - 5yr bars found noob party

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Now they just need an axe like that.
Everyone probably knows this one, but if you hold down Shift and Control you get "tags" brought up on everything(use to be only the 3D client).
You can also hold shift to drag the whole item stack.

Ahhhh yes, the best easter egg ever.
If you run up to a wild dragon and say "Speak to me Dragon" and hit alt F4, he will start speaking in runic. But there is a small error that sometimes it will close UO. So you may have to do it repeatedly to get it.

Min please edit your post and take the alt F4 thing out. We are trying to help people not harm them.

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Flutter... you 'quoted' Min's post.. you need to edit the quote too :laugh: Hey! just doing my part to keep us G rated!!!:laugh:

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
I quoted his post so folks coming in late would know what I was talking about and that it was naughty ;)

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
I know.. I know... but .. .the quote will still have the 'info' after he edits won't it? That's what I meant. :-/

~

~

Guest_Atheryn_*

Guest_Atheryn_*
  • Guests
Did you know: If an NPC wanders and happens to get in your way (or your pets way), you can make them move by saying "(NPC's name) move". There isn't much need for this old command these days, unless you are in Fel, or in a place where you can get past an NPC but your pet can't.

Cheers,
Atheryn.

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
Really!! I coulda used that in Moonglow Mage Guild when they kept standing in the aisles blocking entry and exit!!!

~

~

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Wouldnt it be nice if you could command spawn to move out of the way when you're being raided or raiding a spawn.. hehe. I hate when 8000000000000 slimes get in the way of my pursuit of red slimes..

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Did you know ...
we can also use colored eggs and not just the white npc bought ones in food recipes that require eggs as a needed ingredient ... Happy baking :)

Did you know ...
if we want our parrots to face a certain direction just stand in the direction we want it to turn and feed it a wafer ... Polly wants a wafer :)

Did you know ...
when filling a large Cloth T-Bod requiring footwear it doesn't matter what type of leather footwear bod we use as long as it matches count, style, and quality (normal/exceptional) ... BOD Tailors Sew On :)

Quote of the day ...
"What's in my head and what comes out my mouth never match up lol." ~ Celsius
:laugh: TY Celsius ...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
OMG, I didn't know about the footwear thing! Thank you!!!
*runs off to finish the 4 bods still sitting in my backpack*
Posted Image

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
This really is a useful thread, every time I log on I read this thread and then have to go and try out the latest tip. :)
Posted Image

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts

clipped for pertinent info . . .

Your parrots will speak to you when you feed them only? But won't repeat stuff for you?

Exactly. They only speak ONE time per wafer, and NEVER speak anything that I say to them EVER. I have chopped them down, relocated them three times... nothing helps... I stand there feed them wafer, speak to them... feed them wafer... wander around the room repeating the phrase.... go up and down stairs... repeating the phrase.. NOTHING...EVER... 11 Danged parrots and not one can talk to me in all this time. I want to know what they did to change them.. or what... cause they all (I had 8 on Beta Testing) spoke to me and said exactly the phrase I am trying to teach them now.. 'Hi Honey! I'm Home!"... NOTHING!!!

(from Queen MUM: "Did you know ... when filling a large Cloth T-Bod requiring footwear it doesn't matter what type of leather footwear bod we use as long as it matches count, style, and quality (normal/exceptional) ... BOD Tailors Sew On")

This might need testing. I know it used to not matter with leathers. IE you could fill any leather bod with any style of leather as long as it was not of lesser value than the requsted leather.. meaning you could use horned instead of spined.. spined instead of plain.. that sort of thing.. I tried it lately, and it told me a couple times, it was not the requested type. I think they fixed it... but then.. that was the leather armor bods, not footwear. Needs investigating further.

~

~

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Large Cloth Bods do not ask for a specific type of leather when it asks for ... shoes, sandals etc ...

But never know if last pub might have changed something too so I just ran a check and ...
yep it still works for Large CLOTH bods :)

I used a regular small 20 spine shoe bod to fill the 20 regular large bod
anyone want a filled regular 20 Large Cloth bod on Sonoma for free?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Snowy

Snowy

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
ok.. that much at least helps. I know I have some bods sitting waiting for sandals... exceptional sandals.. I have all sorts of leather sandal bods.. just none of them are plain leather... Thanks!

~

~

Mapper

Mapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
Dang.. I never knew this, Amazing what you can learn after soo long. Thanks for this, Should be helpfull in future.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mapper - Egan - Tari Seregon - Aeldur
Europa News Manager on Stratics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5yr, bars, found, noob, party