Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A History of RP on Europa disussion thread

- - - - - disussion europa history rp thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
Because apperantly I couldn't in that thread.

Could you add

August 2001
An organized threath from the deep undead forests of Yew has been born, Aincent One Manshoon is apointed leader by the guardian over the undead forces.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Twothumb

Twothumb

Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
Its there to be added upon .. and im sure that all things that look as nicely worded as that.. might get included since ... well it is importent news from the undeads of yew.

Posted Image

5 Chalk Street, Derndelf , Shire Homesteads
Kinship House in Derndelf also at 4 Brookbank Street

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
It was aded though i'm nor sure what is i think it's ment to be threat but i didn't change it just in case.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disussion, europa, history, rp, thread