Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Hello everyone.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_Kanadyen_*

Guest_Kanadyen_*
  • Guests
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums, and to UO. I just started today in fact.
I picked Baja because well, it had low latency for me. If anyone wants to give me a hand (not free items or gold, but some direction would be appreciated), my character name is Kanadyen (same as my username).

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
Welcome to the forum, and to UO! I hope you have real fun. :)

And if your ever in the need for hard core role playing guilds, europa is the place (cuss I'm there and I totaly rox!).

I hope you have fun! :grin:

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Welcome to the Forums

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Hi! Good to have you with us on the forums and in UO. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
If you ever need any help with anything feel free to messege me here, or icq me. I am on baja, and have been around there for 4 yrs.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Welcome to the forums!

I think youll find alot of helpful people and info around here and if you ever make a character on Catskills, let me know :)

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Welcome to UO and the Forums, feel free to ask any questions and someone will surely answer, or atleast point you in the right direction.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Welcome to both the forums and Uo, if you ever decide to play a mage on Catskills, I'm opening up a mage tower to the public, so if you let me know I can help you get started.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Welcome to the forums!
What type kind of char have you made?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Guest_Kanadyen_*

Guest_Kanadyen_*
  • Guests
I'm still trying every choice right now, any suggestions?

Thanks for all the replies, it's great knowing that people are helpful.