Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Might come back ANYONE still play from pre AoS?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Deathscythe

Deathscythe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
my name was Deathscythe i was wondering if anyone i know still plays, or maybe if anyone remembers me i was crazy into PvP mainly and raids. Please let me know if you suggest me to come back or not thank you

Calis M^N

Calis M^N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
you should come back, a lot of people are :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deathscythe

Deathscythe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i want to i imagine so much has changed i used to be a top PvPer and im afraid ill never be that good again it took years to master the timing and skills and now its all changed

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
it sure was fun back then but not much people playing like the old days but alot of people are returning and new people starting to play i know i returned and im gonna stay :)

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I returned few years ago too and stayed because there is simply no game out there that can offer me the experience I get with uo :)
LOVE IT *Giggles*

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

GregorLassant

GregorLassant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
I started in 98 and have been on intermittently ever since. I've come back recently and am enjoying myself so far, though i haven't really found a group to play with yet. This is four or five times I've quit and come back, and last time i lost several million worth in rares and resources, so even if I get burned out, Im keeping my account open, as history says ill come back. I was loving warhammer online, but the last patch completely changed the pvp game and in my opinion destroyed any continuity with the official storyline. I may be tempted by the 40k mmo, but otherwise nothing coming up remotely interests me

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
There are plenty of vets around from those days. I've been playing since Dec 97 :) I don't remember you, though I wasn't much into PvP, aside from hanging around with The Pluggers guild for a while.

Deathscythe

Deathscythe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yeah if i come back all i will really be interested in is PvP, champ spawns and raids I mean that was the funnest part of the game to me. Does anyone know if my characters would of been deleted if my account hasnt been active for 5 years? if not i know i will def come back sometime this week

Venomusmc

Venomusmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
They normally don't delete characters left on inactive accounts. Really the only con to quitting for awhile is your house drops and your account doesn't gain age

Deathscythe

Deathscythe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
dang i was hoping i would have a whole lot of vet rewards lol the whole house thing kinda sucks but as lot as my bank still has things im sure a few of them have prolly became rare. what is the magery casting like now? when i left it was 3/6 unless ppl used that lame dagger trick and it was 4/6 or are mages not really anything anymore? my temp was a wrestling mage with inscribe

Deathscythe

Deathscythe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Med
120 Wres
120 Resist
100 Inscribe
that was my temp when i left should i change that any at all or what? anybodys opinion counts please let me know i also plan on buying ornament of the magi or are there better bracelets out there now?