Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Dustwind - the Bake Kitsune

- - - - - bake dustwind kitsune

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
I do not know about UO, but I noticed that pets can either like or dislike you in games. They show diffrent personallties from another pet even if the same breed and Dustwind seems to do the same

I have two Bake Kitsunes, one named Dustwind of course and the other Desertrose. They are both very sweet girls but they are very diffrent and Desertrose really seems to like me where as Dustwind is showing that she possibly could be happier else where.

I have tried everything with Dustwind and no matter what she seems sad somehow, do not know what else to do. I have tried having just her out without Desertrose, I have tried putting on both ring and braclet of taming incase she was some how higher to control, and she also dies alot less than Desertrose... so my only thing is maybe she doesn't like me as much and maybe needs someone else she is more compatible with.

I do not think she is fully trained but I mean she has a good start. With me going from WoW to UO I do not always have alot of time to get my gals out for thier training but I been part of UO for awhile and had good amount of time to notice thier personallities and such. Dustwind is more of a "caster" she likes to sit in the back and cast where as Desertrose likes to go up there and melee haha! She cast still though but not nearly as much as my Dustwind.

I do not want money for her though I do not mind it but defintally not required, I just want her to be happy and tooken good care of. I have had that gal for several months now and she hasn't changed. So please if anyone knows someone who can handle a Bake Kitsune and will take good care of her and not sell her for profit shortly after me trading, get ahold of me.

I am MOSTLY on yahoo messenger under the_vanishing_nightmare I am ALWAYS invisable so hehe if you send me a tell there please tell me who you are so I am not ignoring because alot of times I get people who are just ejets on there and I am playing full Screen WoW or UO oftenly in dangerous spots so hehe.

If not send me a PM here, I got ICQ but I only check that once a day if I even think about it... e-mail works for certain though... I check it quite a few times and it is the_vanishing_nightmare@yahoo.com

I am on the Atlantic Shard, character Carpathia (this why I posted under Atlantic Sub-Forum =P)

Here is a picture of Dustwind and some of her stats just so you guys got a good look of her, she eats fish incase someone needs to know... raw fish and eats sausages I found out hehe.

Posted Image

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I hope you find a good home for Dustwind.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Thank you Maddux! ^_^

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Sorry for double posting (yet again =/) But anyway, Dustwind has found a home and even has another of her kind to roam about and hang out with.

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I had a similiar problem with a pet I owned, a nightmare, it kept disobeying me and often running off northwards for no reason

So I called it "Defiant"

lol

Here's a couple of old pictures during my pvm days

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yep, I kept that nightmare for .....YEARS.

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
Aww! Adam those are beautiful pets (Pets I assuming the dragon is also yours?)... I bet you were an amazing hunter... I usually got to run away and make sure Desertrose tanks because of how I am set up... that and my armour is not so good hehe. But everything that is good out there is over millions of gold and I do not even have a million yet so no way to upgrade hehe.

Ah well eventally, Technically I am still new to the game... kind of sorta so of course I wouldn't have money right off the bat

And What happened to your nightmare? I know you are not really playing no more but what happens to pets when your account is cancelled?

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Usually the pets will stay in the stables till u get rid of them no matter how long your account is inactive

Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Aye, dragon/wyrm
The dragon was a fresh one, I was testing it vs Balrons
I allways had the same pet combo, whitewyrm and nightmare
Although that did change when Samurai Empire came out, I switched to a runebeetle and mare combo
Mostly because runebeetles primary damage was Energy, which balrons were weakest to

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
adam, in those pics it looks like u r in Montor, where u able to kill the para balrons?

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts

Posted Image

i still go here to fight the balron badies... but i just use evs and peace/discord... that is till the para comes, then i run :'(

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Samhain

Samhain

The Noble Paladin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
I'm not the best tamer out there, I log in that character once a week or something. I have had numerous personality difficulties over time. I thought I was doing something wrong. Good to see that it's not just me.

Defiant is the perfect name for that nightmare Adam, haha.

I'm glad to see you found an owner for your pet RMS Carpathia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads.
One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction.
Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bake, dustwind, kitsune