Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

BOD ORGANIZER

- - - - - bod bod organization bod reward calc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

brcich

brcich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello Forum!! I am looking if someone can give me an idea how to organize taming bods, or if some one have a program like smithing or taylor, but for taming!!
Thanks

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Taming bods?

Are you sure you're not confusing bods with Scrolls of Transendence or Alacrity? What colour do those taming bods have?

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

brcich

brcich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Taming bods?

Are you sure you're not confusing bods with Scrolls of Transendence or Alacrity? What colour do those taming bods have?

Yes I am sure, have a pale green color, are taming bods!! I am playing in Pandora, there are that kind of bods for tammers, but dont exist Bod Book, and I am looking for a program or script that organize my tame bods in small and larges.
Regards from Argentina

Kaelyn

Kaelyn

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
*coughs*
I would send you to the emulation forum.
As for the script check out the tailor/smith bod books and then see if you can do similar with the tamer bods

Link removed by Admin

brcich

brcich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
[quote name='Kaelyn']*coughs*
I would send you to the emulation forum.
As for the script check out the tailor/smith bod books and then see if you can do similar with the tamer bods

Link removed by Admin

Thanks for you answer, I enter but I am really dont know where to search, :'( Also my english is not very well for reading all. thats why I excpect soeone have something that resolve this

Kaelyn

Kaelyn

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
If you already have taming bods then I guess you use an existing system?
Maybe this one?

*Link removed by Admin

If you have a different bod system you will probbly have to script your own taming bod book.

Look how tailor/smith bod books are scripted and then try to make taming ones.

If you try and post your code their people will help you to program it.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
sorry but hold up .... looks like we are talking free shard info. Links to such things are not allowed on UO Forums as we are a designated and approved official UO Fan site ... you will need to ask the owner of the illegal copyright shard (according to EA_Mythic UO (www.UO.com) own rules for the information you are looking for .... Thank you for your understanding!

*locked*

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Just to confirm what Mum posted, as per our rules.

# Player Run Shards: General comments regarding freeshards is ok. Mentioning freeshards by name in normal forums is ok. # Player Run Shards: General comments regarding freeshards is ok. Mentioning freeshards by name in normal forums is ok. Advertisement/linking to them is NOT ok.

This also includes emulation sites.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bod, bod organization, bod reward calc