Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Help with pvp archer suit and stats

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BMi

BMi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have been trying to build a pvp archer/dexxer suit for a while and I just can't seem to get it all to fit. I have access to most everything except some replicas. I have an imbuer artifacts etc. Can anyone give me a breakdown of a suit and starting stats. I have 250 stat points also.

My temp breakdown will be
120 Archery at 112 now
120 resist
115 tactics
115 anatomy
115 Bushido
100 healing
40-60 in med depending on use of Hunters and/or lowering bushido. OH and also no faction gear.

Advice appreciated

BMi

BMi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Anyone?????? I know someone knows. I know the basics just need to know how someone fit it together.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Stats should be:

125 dex
~100 dex
~25 Int

In the end you will want to have 150+ stamina, 120+ hp, 60+ mana

Artis I'd use:
mace and shield glasses
leggings of bane
rune beetle carapace
conjurer's garb
quiver of infinity
Corguls enchanted sash
stormgrip or gauntlets of nobility
Imbue the rest to get to all 70s, 40 LMC, 45 HCI, 45 DCI, etc.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

BMi

BMi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you for your reply. I have tried so many different combinations of those arties and you just can not get all 70s or the mods you need. Something has to give somewhere I just dont know what. Need 140 dex for 4 sec bandies need mr need lmc etc etc and with arties just not enough imbue slots on imbue pieces to cover resists and mods i am just getting frustrated.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I forgot the crimson cinture and primer on arms in that list, but otherwise it's doable. Take those artis and imbue the following:

Gorget:
2 StR
5 lmc
P 18
F 24
C 18
P 0
E 13

Arms:
2 MR
4 lmc
P 8
F 25
C 6
P 18
E 18

Ring:
8 dex
15 dci
12 hci
8 lmc
16 di

Brace:
7 dex
15 dci
13 hci
8 lmc
14 di

that should bring you to:

str 11
dex 25
in 8
hci 45
dci 45
di 75
lmc 40
mr 7
hpr 4
str 2
hpi 10
mana 10
stam 8

took me like 10 mins to figure that out... and that's without using a weapon.

Oh, and in case you wonder how to imbue 25 fire resist: use a spined runic tool and horned leather to create items with just high fire resi or use a dull copper hammer and red scales.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm