Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What do ya think is this template?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello. Im tossing around the idea of a 4/6 chiv ninja using a ornate axe. Well heres what I was thinking. I guess Im thinking of a hard hiting death striker with good survival.

120 swords
120 focus
120 ninja
100 hide
75 stealth
75 chiv
90 tacts

This will have 4/6 casting, 1.5 swing speed, good regens on both mana and stam. Death strikes, disarm, crushing blow, egg bombs and poison from ninja and forms for the dismounts.

What yall think? Good or crazy idea lol?

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
sound thinking.... but no survivability.... chiv healing with pots and cat form i take it?

the problem is that there are archers and others out there that can and will hit you and there swing speed is 1.25... you will find that you will get disrupted for when you need that vital close wounds...

also you can drop hiding to 90 and stick the 10 into tacics, means you will have more di

other then that... looks alright

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
I dunno about no survivability.

For a while there, I ran with a similar template, except with bushido in place of focus. I had no trouble at all with surviving unless someone mana vamped me (and surprisingly few people actually do that). And even fewer people know how to handle a stealthed assassin.

So yes, looks decent for a template to me.
Posted Image

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
yeah but farsight you know me, i am not happy unless i have multiple healing methods, multiple defence methods and then loaded to the hilt in offence.... I prefere to be the stand up and toe to toe and soak up all that damage while giving it back.... i am not sure about assasin types

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
It's an easy tactic. Hit with everything you have, if it doesn't work, run away.

I didn't have a lot of fun with it while I did it, since I'm a toe-to-toe type as well, but it was VERY effective in killing people.

If you're the type of person who does that kind of thing, it's a great res-killer too (just exchange bushido/focus for spirit speak to follow the dead.
Posted Image

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thx for feed back. Well I play on Siege so most people with slower weps are not at cap unless they have the sack to run with a load of non faction arites. Most pvpers on Siege cept archers run with 1h weps for chugging. I guess what I had in mind was a big damage dump and as you said if things go wrong I bomb and reset. As far as survivalbility I thought it would have geat survival with 4/6 chiv and ninja.

I dont think I can run with out some sort or stam and mana regen unless i run a load of non faction arties...... so thats not gonna happen lol. I know I can imbue my suite for regen but I wanted the most stam regen I can get. Thats why I went with focus.

I also wanna keep my karma at a level where I can still remove curse but where my divine fury duration is low as I loose alot of DCI. Would use divine fury for a quick stam fill.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
i ran a template very close to that one. Depending on the person you are fighting you could kill them in 3 hits at the most 4 hits. AI, AI, Death strike AI

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yeah my ornate has crushing blow so it still does a good chunk of damage. Not as good as AI but close. I also like the disarm it has. I mite try out a AI bleeder. AI, bleed, Death Strike, AI