Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lumber Jacking Bonus Damage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello. Ive bin trying to find info about lumber jacking bonus damage. Im reading different things about it. What is the exact % you get. At GM im hearing 30%, 22% and 10%. Anyone know? Thank you.

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
i believe it is only 10% so 100 skill points on a combat template for only 10% is a waste of points in my eyes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
It was once 30% at GM, but the question was definitively answered as 10% last year:
Five on Friday - June 12, 2009 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Awww bummer. Well thank you. Yeah for sure not worth the 100 points for 10%.

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
in my oppinion it isn't

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hmmm 100 points for 10%? Ill test it out on test shard.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
My recollection is (Lumber-skill/5)%+10% if GM, for 30% max possible. these days, that would be a nice chunk of damage bonus, and esp on a two-handed wep.

Certainly something that could easily be tried out on Test Center.

---

I hate UO Crabbing :fishing: :crabby:

UOGuide - The Ultima Online wiki that anyone can edit.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Total damage with 0 lumberjacking, 125 str, 120 tactics, 120 anatomy, 60 DI and an ornate axe = 64-71
Throw in 100 lumber and you have 69-76 damage. (results as shown on test center)

Against 70 resist, that comes to 1-2 extra points of damage per swing.

In PvM, it could be very worth it (when you hit for 100+ damage, an extra 7 per swing helps save a lot of time), but I don't think anyone reasonable will spend 100 skill points on 1-2 extra damage in PvP. (even 100 alchemy does more for your damage output than lumberjacking!)
Posted Image

Slim

Slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I agree. Not worth the points. Thx for the info everyone.