Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[Possible Event ? ] Call to Arms Challenge to UO Dev Team....

- - - - - arms call challenge dev event team uo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.UHall

Comment

Work with me on this one UO community:

Time: TBA ( maybe in the next couple weeks??)

Place : Test Center or Shard of the Dead

Event: UO players Vs. Uo Dev's , anything goes royal rumble style event..

Rules : As long as we stick to standard UO TOS ans ROC..Anything else is fair game..

Can the dev team drum up enough members or what ever they can summon up to beat us players???

Rumour has it they got this person named Serado with a title of " EA PvP Champion"

My guess is they will all hide like chickens... , or we could show those grimm, mostly harmless wilkinator cats , how much fun it could be..

Any Supporters for my brain fart of the week???

##################################

I heard way back in the day (PRE AOS) the GM's used to go out PK'ing on LS and GL after their shifts were over. Supposedly they were pretty good, their characters were all under the skill caps and didn't have beefed up weapons either. Not sure if that's true or not... just saying what I heard.

Anyway, I for one would love to beat up on/kill some Dev's on the Halloweeen shard/Test Center

#################################

CatHat UO Character/Environments Artist

I was just about to say the GMs and QA guys are some of the grand champion PKers around. After seening some of them in action - I wouldn't even dream of saying i was near their class or category.

*Remembers the live PK tourny here at EA HQ during ML's early days.

Organizing folk around here for extra curricular UO battles, hunting parties or raiding parties or just plain going out for a beer at a pub after work is about as difficult as corraling cats. We all tend to keep wildly different schedules and play habits.

If we had character alignments i suspect most Devs would be in the 'chaotic' category.

CatHat

:) :) :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arms, call, challenge, dev, event, team, uo