Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bushido pvm temp

- - - - - bushido pvm temp

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Wanna make a bushido warrior for pvm only.

I know most bushido warriors have swords but will fencing work as good?

Thinking of have a template like this

100 anat
110 tact
120 fencing - currently 100
110 parry - currently 100
120 bushido - currently at 60
90 healing
70 chiv

This template doesnt have any resist so i would either have to replace the 110 tact with 110 resist (stoned) or just carry lots of trap boxes.

Any advice would help

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
with the new publish you're going to need GM tactics and GM anatomy, so keep tactics. Get 120 parry and lower tactics to 100. make sure you got atleast 140 dex for 4 second heals. Any weapon skill works fine just as long as you don't use a shield while you're fighting if you want to be able to evade. Bushido is meant for two handed weapons, but it also works fine with one handed weapons as long as you dont have a shield.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Thank merc.

I will try this out and if i dont like it, i can easily which out skills with my soulstones.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ok, I use a pvm build on my pvp char, but he does extremely well in pvm. The template goes as this
110 anat
90 bush
80 chiv
90 heal
120 swds(or any weapon skill you choose)
110 parry
115 tactics

When doing spawns or pvm stuff with magic casters, I use orange petals and carry a trapped box. I do really nice damage and can use this char in any situation. I can switch from pvp to pvm in a moments notice without having to really switch out anything. Also, this is with 715 pts.

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

Killing your brigands, one blood drain at a time.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
sorry this may be a newb question, but what is the trapped box for?
why'd you have to go and break what's already broken.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
You use the trapped box to break paralyze. I never thought to use it when pvm'ng though.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Same here, I dont use it when pvming, although I do bring one along when spawning, which is a sorta amped up pvm. You have giant mobs as well as raiders, so you have to be prepared for both attacks.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
How does one obtain an orange petal?

elladamerie

elladamerie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
they are from bright orange plants. You can try to buy those seeds from player or cross pollinate plants. 2nd option takes alot of time, might take you a month or more.

Quick links to resource giving plants
Red Leaves: Bright Red Elephant Ear Plant, Bright Red Ponytail Palm and Bright Red Century Plant.
Orange Petals: Bright Orange Poppies, Bright Orange Bulrushes and Bright Orange Pampas Grass.
Green Thorn: Bright Green Barrel Cactus and Bright Green Snake Plant.

Info from stratics

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
nm, i see that you need to grow some type of plant to get orange petals

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
i have a question why not magic resist? and i noticed that you dont have focus is that not nessisary? i guess i'm trying to piece a soley PVM template.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Orange Petals + Trapped Boxes = Magic Resist.

A couple armor pieces with Mana Regen + Chiv's Divine Fury = Focus.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

XxCrimsonKnight

XxCrimsonKnight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
ahh thanks

Arjuna

Arjuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
I find this to be a quite effective pvm samurai template:

Picture with skills gump in it

p.s. And I definitely agree that potions, low-tinker skill dart-trapped crate and leeches are sufficient in pvm instead of magic resistance.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
The template that guy is using right there is exactly like my main right now, except I have 100 tactics and 100 anatomy instead of 110, and 60 chivalry. It is a very effective template for pvm and pvp, plus it also won't be affected by the nerfs they are going to do to evade in pub 43, atleast, not that much.

CheesePlant

CheesePlant

Won this title in a raffle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
This is great i'll use it on my bushido samurai too. I can't get my tactics above 34, I heard I can get a golem and poison sword or something and gain really fast.

What are the best stats to have for bushido swords samurai?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bushido, pvm, temp