Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Peacemaking 2010

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Harber

Harber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I am just wondering if they changed peacemaking since I have been back? Can you still gain by being in your house targeting yourself? Or do you now have to actually target monsters to gain? Thanks for any info!

Venomusmc

Venomusmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
You can sit in the comfort of your home targeting yourself. All the way to 120 I believe :)

Harber

Harber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Ah, you believe? But you are not 100% sure? Maybe it is because my music is only 85, I will try to get it to 100 then try more. I was not really doing it that long I suppose, but I figured I would at least gain .1 lol. OK I will keep trying! I hope you are right though! :huh

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
You can train it to 120 by targeting yourself, but you might need some creatures around you (not sure about this). But it doesn't have to be monsters. Luna bank works fine.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

TrackStar

TrackStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Let a horse walk around your house and you can go all the way to 120 np.