Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Many collectors here?

- - - - - collectors

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I had a few runes to green acres that no longer work : (

man it was fun running around that place.

Guest_PAlexandria_*

Guest_PAlexandria_*
  • Guests
I only like the rares that look cool, especially if they are colorful. I sell the others. Anyone on Ches want a practice longsword or a moonstone?

Guest_Sandra Lee_*

Guest_Sandra Lee_*
  • Guests
I have a ton of stuff.. but my very favorite is probably "an open book". The one I had originally was sold via ebay when my account was hacked ... oh.... 6 years ago or so. The new one was given to me by a wonderful friend who saved for months and traded a ton of stuff in order to replace something he hadn't been around to see when I lost it... all because he knew how much that bothered me. Friends are fantabulous!

Oh and Minotaur.... when are you ever gonna finish the cafe?

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I've made an attempt at a small museum of my rares/pvp weapons that i don't use on atlantic. It's a public house, right outside the guard zone to the northwest of yew bank in trammel. Feel free to check it out.

Nothing great, but there are a few decent rares on display. Main attraction probably being an acid proof robe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
just started colecting rares myself i got the urn collection and the snow globe collection and honorables sword collection
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I'm not a real collector in the active way but I try to keep everything odd that I stumble upon.

I am quite proud of my old Guildstone stil standing in my house, even though I'm not sure it it qualifies as a rare. Also thoe old masks, that have cunning and strength charges on them - no clue if those are rare or just old . Gonna keep them anyway :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collectors