Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ninja Fencer Template

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Liffy

Liffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I'm looking at a ninja template with fencing. It would be for a pure pvp character, focused on picking your battles and quick kills.

Looking at most templates it seems a given that fencing and ninja both need to be at 120. Hiding at 100, and stealth around the same. I will not have room for parry, and as the template is focused on quick kills, this shouldnt be a problem but it rules out bushido as a healing method. Chiv looks attractive as a healing method, but Im concerened about possible impact of low or negative karma on Chiv abilities? I'm not sure if this would be a problem or not.

I'm thinking of running with a warfork and keeping shield hand free for pots, but undecided wether to go with healing or chiv as my main healing abilities.

I guess in terms of the suit I'd be looking at high lmc, 50% pot efficiency, maxed dci, hci, and a good amount of lower defense. I figure I might need some focus if Im going to go with chiv. If anyone can reccomend some nice items that would help bring the skills up It would be a big help.

Chiv Ninja

120 Ninja
120 fence
120 Tac
*100 Stealth
100 hiding
*80 chiv
*80 focus

Healing Ninja

120 fence
120 Ninja
*100 Tac
100 Stealth
100 hiding
90 healing
*90 anat

* would be nice to bring some of these numbers up with items.

Looking at the two templates I just jotted down I'm thinking the healing one should do more damage, as Im pretty sure 90 anat would contribute more damage than 20 tactics. The healing template has me a little worried about stamina regen, though not looking for long fights and hoping this can be made up in items. Mana regen will also be lower, but only joing to be using ninja skills with it.

Any suggestions, on stats, suit or the templates would be very welcome.

Venomusmc

Venomusmc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
What about using gear to boost stealth? Like the + 20 pants?

Zigglefriggit

Zigglefriggit

The Lost One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
why not the archer ninja i keep hearing about?

Liffy

Liffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

What about using gear to boost stealth? Like the + 20 pants?

Sounds good, whats the name of the item? Only stealth pants I know of also come with theif skills.

Liffy

Liffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

why not the archer ninja i keep hearing about?

Mainly because I wanted to play a fencer ninja. But seen alot of mixed reviews regarding archer ninja, on these and the stratics boards.