Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Archer/fencer help please

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Coolman5553

Coolman5553

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm returning from a 7 month break and I only have 1m and a suit that'd only need mace and shield glasses to complete it. I also have a Mage necro peacer with an ok suit, but I have no guild and haven't played in so long I have the slowest reactions lol. I play on gl so you have to be a good pvper to even get enough to have the faction mace n shields. I need advice about that but now onto my archer/fencer template:
120 bush
120 archery
120 fence
100 parry
90 tactics
90 healing
60 anatomy
I already have all the skills stones and the 3 120's. Btw I got the 120 bush for rediculously cheap, 320k lmao! And also I don't have a fencing wep for him, but I have a badass bow

Thanks for your help

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I don't know what kind of help exactly you need, but when it comes to faction points - just drop anatomy to 40 for a while, get stealing jewels, burglars bandana and shadow dancer leggings. When you put that on, you have 80 stealing and can steal sigils. If everything works perfect, you can get 80 points every 3 days.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm