Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Recently back, Input desperatley needed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Red

Red

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yeah I know you've heard this story before but here it is...Just came back after a number of years, I left when they created care-bear land and pretty much shafted the pvp world. Anyway thats another rant entirely. But I am back, and do miss it and the way pvp still is in Ultima Online. I can't seem to find any recent (after 2009) info on decent player killer character templates. I still do enjoy the caster, but I want viability as well. Able to hunt on the side and such not just other players. I have read some on it still being mages and dexxers, as it was back then. But I have read alot about mysticism taking the place of alot of skills needed before? Anyway before its all i did was pvp and lived off the rush and its brought me back. I really could use some input here and get me back on track. Also I'm playing on catskills and am looking for a guild or clan to call home.
Just would like to get back on track and hear from the guys who haven't left this art behind and can help me get back to my glory.
Thanks in advance.
Maybe 2 different options I can try and a little input on how to get those skills up fast.
Id appreciate it.

Red

Red

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Was thinking this perhaps? And would gargoyle be the right race?

120 magery
120 resist
120 eval
115 myst (equip a +myst item for trigger)
100 focus (120 with crystalline)
90 spirit speak (100 with necro talisman)
55 necro (60 with necro talisman)

all the myst spells with a majority of the useful necro spells:
blood oath, corpse skin (works against stone form), evil omen, mind rot, pain strike, summon familiar for the wisp, and wraith form!