Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Best templetes for Poisoning?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TrackStar

TrackStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
I have 100 poisoning I am dieing to use in PvP but I don't know how to best support it.

I want a fighter preferably. Beyond that I have no idea what to do. Things have changed so much since I last played. :huh

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
tbh.... poisoning.... is not a skill really to rely on, with 50 enhance potions which i assume any pvper will have (my preferance is to have 80 ep since alchemy is one of my fave skills) that one chug from a greater cure potion will instantly cure it first time, and that goes for whatever lvl of poison. BUT!

Ninja will be very helpful, I believe that with ninja at 120 with nox at gm you will be able to lethal poison someone, but not only that the use of darts and stars with deadly poison on them means that you can keep someone noxed all the time without letting them have a repreve from not being poisoned, and the use of darts and stars does not use mana, also with fencing at 120, ninja at 120 and poison at 100 you then benifit from the lower mana cost on specials with having "Combat skills" that equal to more then 300

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

TrackStar

TrackStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Great info, thanks!

Hows this sound?:

100 poison
120 Ninja
90 tactics + 30 jewelry
120 fencing
100 anatomy
95 hiding
95 stealth

Should I max out hiding and stealth and lower somthing else like anatomy?

Should I trade somthing for Alchemy?

Are there any items that give skill for this that I should know of?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
The damage benefit from anatomy is negligible. I'd toss it altogether.

I'm also really bad in pvp, though, so take that for what it's worth.

~M

TrackStar

TrackStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
100 poison
120 Ninja
90 tactics + 30 jewelry
120 fencing
70 chivalry
100 hiding
120 stealth

Hows that? Added some ability to heal myself at the cost of a little dmg output.

Hey Yelena, did you ever work for a company that worked on websites and the name started with an S?

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
that sounds quite a good template, make sure you have 45 hci, 40lmc and as much mr as you can get.... for hiding and stealth i normally only have 90 hiding and 85 stealth, with the 120 ninja its nearly a 100% chance of using a smoke bomb to hide, even in combat, then its a simple matter of switching to an animal form with mount speed and walk away, the walking speed in say wolf form is the same speed as running, since people see you used a smoke bomb it is best to get away and be four tiles away from that spot cause a conflag potion will be thrown at that spot.

what company that worked on websites that begins with S???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
dont go with poison. just use poison darts and stars, you will get the same effect with or without the skill. everyone runs with cure pots. the only template that poison works for is a field mage. It is really easy to take over spawn by casting poison fields because mages cant cure once they run out of pots unless they are in protection. but besides that there is no use for poison. you might find the one person not carrying cure pots but all pvpers carry pots. sorry about being so negative about poison. I use to have poison on my template but it was a waste of points...thousands of gold to buy the ingreds to raise the skill was a waste when the person I poisoned spends like 20 pieces of gold for one pot and they are cured in less then a second.