Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Pvp Fencer Template

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

swords79

swords79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hey i need a pvp fencer template. i only got a skill cap of 700. any good ones out there?

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Fencer is pretty uncommen in PvP these days. i'd try something along these lines:

120 Fencing
100 hiding
120 Nija
80 Stealth
100 Poisoning
120 Resisting Spells
60 Chivalry

Deathstrike and Deadly Poison might work

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

Chadwick

Chadwick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Fencer
120 Fencing, warfork (Bleed/Disarm) and kryss (Armor Ignore)
120 bush
120 parry
120 tactics
100 heal (get to 120 w/ 4 year account)
120 ant
Total 700

- Train up and use a lesser hyro, if you get dismounted or you dismount someone else you can attack with it (a pitckfork dismounts).

- You'll hit hard and be hard to hit with Bushido and Parry

OR an alternative is...

Fencer/Archer

120 Fencing, war fork (B/D)
120 Archery, comp bow (AI)
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
120 Healing
60 Bushido
40 Med (to 60) or Chiv if you absolutely must Sacred Journey
Total 700

- (120 fencing + 120 archery + 60 bushido gives a mana reduction to your special moves)

- Heavy hit with Hit Lightning, Velocity, 40 SSI, comp bow AI and running shot for easier kill shot.

My thoughts:
Resist is pointless,
Roll with a trapbox (from a low level tinker) and orange petals always and you'll see why.
Chivalry is unnecessary,
You can recall with scrolls so no need for sacred journey.
Assume your fighting the best of pvper's they are going to have all 70 resists so no need for Consecrate weapon.
The one set back is you do lose Close wound for healing your war horse after you res it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
What is the 60 Bush used for?