Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Where to find good people???

- - - - - find good people

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Well I was just wondering where I might be able to find 5-6 good PvM/PvPers to do some Champ Spawns on Catskills.
I am just having a lot of trouble finding people because I just don't trust most people.
I plan to see if any of the MoA want to come out, but its sometimes difficult to find them on at certain times(because almost all of them have full time jobs and lives of their own), plus when they normally do their hunting(Saturdays and fridays) I am enjoying my job.

I would rather not post in stratics about something like this(mainly because I will get some idiots who just call in their buddies to come PK us all, it has happened in the past). I figure here is a much more friendly atmosphere.

I am still going to see if I can drag out some of the MoA from their regular playing times.
Might also do Doom once or twice...maybe some peerless too.

But also if anyone wants any help with Champs feel free to PM me and I will pass along my ICQ or MSN.

LLAMA!
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

TwinkieOfCats

TwinkieOfCats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I would possibly be interested in some champs but not until I get my new computer...Right now on the machine I'm on I lag more then 1 person talks at once hehe...

Gotzhaus

Gotzhaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
If you ever come to Legends, My guys would help ya.

Posted Image

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
I heard Legends is THE spot for Champ Spawns, but I just enjoy killing unattended miners too much to leave catskills LOL

And it sounds good Twinkie.

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

I heard Legends is THE spot for Champ Spawns, but I just enjoy killing unattended miners too much to leave catskills LOL

My hubby has a house that backs up to the mountains of Covetous on Legends and believe me, there are plenty of script miners to kill there. He's also recently found a hidden scriptor by a frostwood tree not far from Vesper but he hasn't succeeded in killing the guy yet cause as soon as he's revealed he recalls away.
Posted Image

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

My hubby has a house that backs up to the mountains of Covetous on Legends and believe me, there are plenty of script miners to kill there. He's also recently found a hidden scriptor by a frostwood tree not far from Vesper but he hasn't succeeded in killing the guy yet cause as soon as he's revealed he recalls away.

Is your hubby red?
If he is red tell him to lay down a Firefield and stand next to the guy.
But he must also be ready to zap the scripters mana so he can't recall away.
Only suggestion I can make.
Other one if he is blue use Paralize as soon as he shows. then explosion paralize combo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: find, good, people