Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Draconi answers a hoard of questions

- - - - - answers draconi hoard questions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
All Commentts taken from various threads on [url=http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=uouhall&page=&view=&sb=5&o=]UO.UHall

EEEEKKKK!! Someone call an exterminator, Brit castle has rodents!!!!!

Posted Image

#########################

It also makes me wonder how and if Siege Perilous will experience this event.

Draconi UO Designer

Siege will get the event as well :>

ICK! Sonoma's Brit Castle now has "mouse holes" appearing everywhere in it ! :P

Would anyone know whether this is part of the Inu plot?

I ask because not all shards carry those events, including the one I play in.

It is, and all shards will have this event

The Em sealed off one of the rooms in the castle where the rats are spawning is there anyway that someone can open that door the gms have replyed that they cant' interfear with EM events an we can't get to the last rats in there .

Is that the one with the Pirate? We've opened it, and we'll reseal it when this is done

Sherry on Origin is saying Clioc Errors!

Does she happen to be on or near her pillow, sleeping?

[]

On Oceania, sherry fell through the floor lol... stuck in corner on bottom floor instead of on her pillow [/I]

Well, I suppose rats were never known for making their sieges last a particularly long amount of time.
Now if only we could get the castle squeaky clean again...

Yes (at least on GL) the only two times I saw her do this (so far) she was on her pillow.

edit: i have stopped counting at 15 times... I now also see the error in the throne room for whatever it's worth.

Ah, so, um, let's all imagine that's "mouse-speak" for *ZZzz*

Draconi UO Designer

Hey everyone!

So it looks like there was a bug with the mouseholes where people were able to rip them right out of the wall. The damage done to the Castle is being repaired, but I do want to make something clear:

* It is an exploit to have portable mouseholes

* All of the exploited ones will be removed from the game

If you have one, I highly recommend throwing it in the trash as soon as possible.

Yes folks SOME people even managed to do the above and try sell them !!!!!!!!!!

It's been 12 hours already since the last rat was cleaned, but still no sign of Sherry (on Formosa).

Does she automatically show up or what?

Sorry about the delay! I just watched her run by the garden outside

You put a few behind LB's throne, and this area is blocked off. Also the mouse hole above the throne room on the south side does not work on Napa...

Just so no one beats their heads against the wall trying to get back there:

Those mouseholes are just for Sherry. The throne area is off-limits on most shards

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: answers, draconi, hoard, questions