Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Where is the Role-playing at?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Robert Falcon

Robert Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Looking for a shard with Great RPing on it.

I know Europa has a good RP base, but what other shards have a strong, well-centered, organized RP Community?

Please list the shard and any information you might have about the Guilds on it, thanks.

Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Chesapeake, Baja and Catskills are a few of the shards that I know of that have good RP.
Posted Image

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
I see RP on Europa, Chessie and Catskills...

Catskills
Strong... yes
Well-Centered... now, yes.
Organized... heck no.

and... I suck at it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
There is RP on Cats, they tend to keep to themselves. There are a couple that are pretty open to it:

United Pirates - The United Pirates - Ultima Online Pirate Guild

Royal Britannian Guard - Royal Britannian Guard (RBG) - Ultima Online Forums

Angels and Demons - Angels and Demons - General Forums - Ultima Online Forums

Children of Darkness - The Children of Darkness

Apologies to any other RPers on Cats, I don't know your website URLs.

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
you could try Atl also

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
If you ever visit Pacific, you're welcome to join the Twilight Fellowship. The RP community isn't as strong as it once was, but we've been adding quite a few new and returning members lately and I hope to build it back up.

Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
Any lad looking for a taste of good blood, shall indeed stop by our domain and make themselves known. You shall find one of two things; an invitation to join our coven, or a quick trip to Valhalla. Proceed at your own risk...

(Children of Darkness is an RP guild of ancient, powerful vampires based on lore from Anne Rice and Vampire the Masquerade --- if you desire to create a vampire for our lore, please visit this part of our site: Creating A Vampire | The Children of Darkness )

pandora_signature.jpg
Websites: www.childrenofdarkness.com :: www.royalbritannianguard.com :: www.ordervschaos.org
ICQ. 608083009 | Email. pandora@childrenofdarkness.com
Pandora de Romanus | Marius de Romanus | Cherry Spy | Jade Spy | Amroth | Kalmar Erikkson | Edwin (Shared)

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
@SableStorm: please let me know about events so I can drop by... thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
TF is a great bunch, I played there for a bit, but could not manage the time difference (same issue I got on europa...guess i'm stuck in EST or Central :))

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Definitely Pitr. I've just got to get my schedule back to a point where I know I'll be awake and be able to stay awake. Right now I'm doing the lion thing and sleeping whenever I get sleepy, no matter the time of day.

Corvak! Thanks for the kind words!

sablestorm

sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

By the way Pitr, if you were to drop by, who would you be playing? Do you have an established character on Pacific?

Drayden Calamyr

Drayden Calamyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Atlantic has an organized roleplaying community.
Website is Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards :: Home
!DRW is part of the Atlantic Roleplaying Community.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bianca Solderini

Bianca Solderini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
On Catskills, we have an RPvP-centered, organized theme that follows the premise of the old Order vs. Chaos system. Information on this system is found here: Order vs. Chaos | A Catskills Role Playing PvP Theme

Enjoy the RP!

biancas_sig.jpg

Bianca Solderini | Ariana Erikkson | Blasphemy | Edwin (Sometimes)