Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

PvP Non-Stealth Archer Template

4 replies to this topic

Podolak

Podolak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
I've been mulling around what a non-stealth pvp archer would look like. Here is what I have come up with:

120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Resist
120 Anatomy (105 real, +15 bracelet)
95 Healing

Some level of:
Ninja
Chivalry

I am thinking Chivalry for remove curse and supplemental healing. I am thinking ninja for yumi special moves and animal form if dismounted and a quick escape is needed.

Thoughts?

Avalon ^V^

Avalon ^V^

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
chiv bushido are pretty nice together.

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
I would say ninja because you have no defense if you are dismounted and in oder to get any use from Chiv you would need some degree of fc/fcr.

Ninja

Podolak

Podolak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
so fuggetabout chiv all together and rock 120 ninja (for fukia dart accuracy?)

Take the rest of the points and drop 'em in med?

Zuckuss

Zuckuss

K^S/DRI^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
I need to look into it, but I think it's a pretty popular concept to have the minimum amount of Ninja to get into form. 90 comes to mind, but I need to recheck that.

Reply to this topic