Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Screenshots and Info on Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn!

- - - - - info kingdom online reborn screenshots ultima

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
That's "curly" hair. I've never understood why some people call it an "afro" since they really don't look the same.

Actually reminds me of Peter MacNichols in "Dragonslayer".

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

chu got noxxed

chu got noxxed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
yea thats it! and in 2d it totally looks like an afro i wanna know if they are gonna keep the look which is beyond funny or if they will actually make a choice for hair to choose an afro which would be even more badass lol

Lady Kylana

Lady Kylana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Well if we're talking about changing hairstyles here....

We need better options for the elf hairstyles. The ones for females are UGLY. Why can't we have just normal long hair like we can on the human females? It would look so much better, and I wouldn't feel like I was wasting my rare dyes on it.

Kylana

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
It would be nice to have some more character customization features such as more hair style options (long hair+2 tails) etc. Something that doesnt over lap another hair style should be able to be combined with another.

I'd also like newer body customization features such as your character actually changes body shape the stronger/more endurance it recieves etc.

And tattoos! yeah. everyone loves tattoos! especially the ones that don't hurt us:grin:

and especialy with the new engine, I would hope to see a lot more art being dedicated towards pvp and spells/weapons clinking etc. That would be really neat to look at (especially if they reduce the lag on us slower users):-/

Miron Vehl

Miron Vehl

Pagan Lord of the Followers of Armageddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hmm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: info, kingdom, online, reborn, screenshots, ultima