Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Screenshots and Info on Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn!

- - - - - info kingdom online reborn screenshots ultima

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
There is going to be a completely new client,but fior a time it will run alongside the current 2d client.

So those not wishing to / and those who dont buy the expansion,will be able to carry on as usual

There is going to be a completely new client,but fior a time it will run alongside the current 2d client.

So those not wishing to / and those who dont buy the expansion,will be able to carry on as usual

Check out these threads here and here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts

Check out these threads here and here

Wait, is the new race coming out with 9th Age or KR?

Som

Som

Nomad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
looks good.
I really like the horses.

*Insert fabulous signature here*http://www.uoforums.com/image.php?u=2091&type=siguploader&dateline=1114833635

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts

Wait, is the new race coming out with 9th Age or KR?

My understanding is that the new race is coming with KR.

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Edmund Fairholm

Edmund Fairholm

MoongatesWiki Curator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
I agree with VanQa, I'll most likely stick to using the 2D client, as I really don't think the new 3D client looks all that good. My impression is that they should be putting a lot more effort and heart into the new graphics engine and the graphics of the new 3D client that what I can see from those screenshots. I mean, there are several games with _far_ better isometric graphic support than that. I'm happy they're keeping it isometric, on that matter, but I still tend to think it's a rather poor effort.

Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
We've seem 3 grainy images, is that enough to say the new client won't be decent???
Personally I think it way to early to say. Let's see how it looks when folks start hitting beta on it.
IMHO, of course.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I agree with Silverfoot, its way too early to be judging the new client from a few screenshots.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

If this is what the new 2d client is going to look like... hmm no thank you :( i don't like it

The current 2D client is not getting redone, it will remain useable for a undertermined time after the Launch of KR then be phased out...The New Client is being built with the low end machines many of the UO player base still use, it wont be the same requires as are with the current 2D but not as bad as WOW or EQ2 require.

Nhili Dragon

Nhili Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I can see the lag now...

I hope I'm wrong, but does anyone else think my 486 can hold?

:laugh: would love to know

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I have a hard time playing in 3D currently, its too bulky. Those images however look kind of sweet.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I would love to see a vid of actual game play, cause I would like to know how interactive this client is going to be. I'm assuming there's going to be a lot of things going on the screen even when you're not doing anything. Like animations and such.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Yeah I'm like a dog sitting here waiting for my treat.
I've been goo for a few weeks, no messes, don't bark much and still no treat!

I WANT A UO TREAT (more screenies!)

(Yeah, I'm always like this before my first caffiene rush.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

mr_wonderful

mr_wonderful

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
looks good to me.
i'm not mean - you're just an idiot.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
There was a video released early on in the development, Silverfoot, try and dig up a link for us. It was a brilliant video if nothing else.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

There was a video released early on in the development, Silverfoot, try and dig up a link for us. It was a brilliant video if nothing else.

Hmmm, I'll check with my contacts, but don't think so. Are you thinking of the trailer for UO2 that is on YouTube?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Guest_madcat2453_*

Guest_madcat2453_*
  • Guests

that would be cool. smbdy give a link:P

chu got noxxed

chu got noxxed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
ya i totally wanna know how champs are gonna be or doom or even a harry! if the new look is gonna invite the lag monster to the party that will be lame lol

chu got noxxed

chu got noxxed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
lol almost posted the same thing 2x

Haleorn

Haleorn

Vesparian

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
Screw that, I want to see how good PvP looks in the new client, and whether or not it has that charming flow that the UO 2D client has :)

Hanse Davion [-V-], Haleorn [DDi], Angfan [Clw]

1998 - 2010

chu got noxxed

chu got noxxed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
well obviously i wanna know about pvp as well but harrys and champs are fun as hell and doom is fun for the chance at an arty lol but what i really wanna know about is the afro look in 2d i can't remember the actual name for the hair style but its totally an afro i wanna know if they will keep it or ditch it since it was kind of a fluke lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: info, kingdom, online, reborn, screenshots, ultima