Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hunt Nite Hangover - Dancing with the Dark Fathers

- - - - - dancing dark fathers hangover hunt nite

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Our hunt this week took us to an old favorite - Doom! A HUGE thank you to everyone who showed up tonite to play and most especially the folks at Mists of Avalon who donated all the skulls for tonite's jaunt. Thank you also to our group leaders Archerette and Malcore. They helped make sure everyone got over to join the fun.

We met at Yew Gate Tram as usual where I proudly showed off my newly won title and a pool was quickly started on how fast I'd lose it. LOL

Posted Image

After sorting everyone into parties, we headed to Doom in high spirits. We hit the beach just as the Dark Father's had spawned and I quickly lost my title. I think it lasted for about 5 minutes......

Posted Image

Once that round was under control, we hit the rooms and boogied our way thru the gauntlet gathering death robes but emerging victorious at the end of each room. We had a flat out awesome group of healers this week in the form of Mikealina, Barefoot Princess, Satria and Chak, not to mention all the others cross healing and watching out for each other. Judging by the number of corpses strewn across the beach, they had their hands full.

Posted Image

The fighting in the halls was as intense as that on the beach.

Posted Image

And for all of you who pick on me about watching everyone but myself, I thought I'd show you a shot of my screen, proving that tonite, I DID indeed have my own life bar up! And I actually paid attention when I saw the little yellow numbers going up above my head. :grin:

Posted Image

I hope everyone had a good time tonite and, if you were fortunate to come away with a prize (other than death robes), I hope you'll let us know! As always, it was great to see everyone. To our first time hunt nite members, I hope you had fun and I hope you will join us again.

Until next week, be safe.

Posted Image

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Ohhh sorry I missed it! I've been wanting to get back to Doom and the gauntlet.

I was hoping to hear about all the toys you were rewarded there!

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
I had to leave early, but I still collected 4 deathrobes :) I hope everyone had great time and hope you will join us all next Friday night.
Posted Image

Penelope

Penelope

Gift to Avalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
I too had to leave early but had a great time.

Anne - You weren't the only one to lose your title last night, I too lost mine. :grin:

As always, thank you for coordinating the hunt. I say it all the time about Catskills being the best shard. You are a true example of someone who cares about her community.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Looks like ya'll had a blast!

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Woof! Looks fun.

So no more Herder of Cats?
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
I dunno what Herder of Cats means....

Anne does this every Friday (RL willing) and you really should join in Min, you'd be the life of the party.

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
He's picking on my tamer Flutter. :) Jessica Nichole's guild title is herder of cats. And Min, yes, she'll be out to play again at one of these. Last nite I was just along for support/healing/rezzing and Anne was getting bored staying at home. LOL

Posted Image

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Poor Anne... left alone at the house with nothing but a talking mirror and a parrot or two...

Posted Image

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
I really wish I could Flutter. I got to go to one once because I had the night off from work.
But I work every friday night as a bouncer so I can't make it very often.
Was thinking about getting a bunch of people to do a Doom run tommorow.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

TwinkieOfCats

TwinkieOfCats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Poor Anne... left alone at the house with nothing but a talking mirror and a parrot or two...

I believe now Anne is the parrot Queen lol...I think she pulled 3 or more parrots yesterday on our peerless romps...

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Naw, it was only TWO yesterday. Was three the day before. LOL Now if I could just come up with the Bubblegum Pink one............... :grin:

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dancing, dark, fathers, hangover, hunt, nite