Motorcycle Accident

This is to let you guys know Arthus was in a motorcycle accident. He's alive and getting better. At this point he is stable and going to make a recovery. He's just got a lot of broken stuff and bruises/cuts.

For those wondering. He got rear ended by a truck at a stop light. Thankfully he's stubborn and refuses to die till and I quote "kicks the !!!! out of that truck driver"

This is to let you guys know Arthus was in a motorcycle accident. He's alive and getting better. At this point he is stable and going to make a recovery. He's just got a lot of broken stuff and bruises/cuts.

For those wondering. He got rear ended by a truck at a stop light. Thankfully he's stubborn and refuses to die till and I quote "kicks the !!!! out of that truck driver"

So sorry to hear this news Lisa.Please give him my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Look after yourself too in the months to come.

Love to you both,tabbs xxx

Well guys. I am up and about for the most part. Sleeping alot. And as for my bike. Yes. A complete total. Thankfully It was only my Dyna super glyde and I hadn't put to much customizing to that one. If it had been my chopper I'd be far more enraged. I'll post some pics sometime of the remains of the bike and my leg. Got some wicked new scars.

lol. My insurance isn't having to pay for it. The other guy's is. Plus he's payin for my medical and I may end up sueing him for more simply because he's a moron. Honestly the guy had the nerve to say that it's my fault he hit me cause i was in the middle of the lane.. Can you belive that? He was trying to go around me apparently.

Honestly the guy had the nerve to say that it's my fault he hit me cause i was in the middle of the lane..

Isn't that where you - strictly from the law's pov - are *supposed* to be when driving your bike?... :reye

• 4 weeks later...