Scammed AGain i hate my life im out so much now

So it looks like the two of you settled on a price of 140 mil, Moria said 100m up front and 40m after you received the account info, and then you got stiffed after they got the 100m from you?

was their Cyril character an established character (suit and stuff), or was it newly created?

he had on an oak leaf replica dyed tokuno purple, riding a kir-in ethy or not im not sure could have had a retouch tool used on it, if not hes a tamer and i cant remember what skill driven is for, everyone is just scamming me lately i just want a castle is that so hard to ask

I'm sorry for your loss, but in the future you should try to use a third party to facilitate larger transactions like this. In the meantime, I'm siding with you on this one. Looks legit to me. I'll add Moria and Cyril to the scammer list

When you can give me a rune to the Castle.

Send me an ICQ... I'll show you his Atlantic and Great Lakes characters and the people he hangs with... you can have your payback from there...

He will prolly be kicked out of his Atlantic guild.

On GL, his guildmates are scammers like he is... so there is little you can do.

On Catskills, I can show you his old scripting house and his buddy old house.

We do know where he works in RL... if you ever want to pay him a visit.

Sorry for your loss.

its deffently him. at first he tried to denied it. but after some heavy threating, he admited it. im still in the process of geting him to give the gold back. but he says he spent a vast majority of it. if he were a son instead of a stepson id beat the snot out of him. im sorry to dyrk and im sorry for larry's unfortunate actions. i know this is hard to beleave but i hope every one knows, this is in no way shape or form is my doing. i hope this has no affect my status on these boards.

• Like 2
Nay, I believe you, you've always been good to people here, as well as the site itself.

Absolutely I second that too.

Relatives eh ?

Its good of you to post it publicly even, Nev.

Its just nice its been sorted out as much as it can be

I know it is terrible when anything like this happens,but I am sure the community will come together and help dyrk out.

I have seen wonderful people give so generously in situations like this that the person scammed has ended up with more than they originally lost.

Hope you are rewarded tenfold dyrk.

Good Luck

i want to thank everyone for your support on this, last time it happend there was nothing i could do and paypal and my bank wouldnt reimburse me, gold is one thing, IRL cash for an account is another and they wouldnt even ask to take my eveidence against the guy

If you have been scammed multiple times then why still believe complete strangers? Third party brokers are the best. I know supsoc on Atlantic is a good one.

this is the second time its happened total i guess im just naive

• 2 weeks later...