Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

OOC: RP Movies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Aten

Aten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello people :wave:

Was browsing the UO RP webpages and found this site. I recently made a RP movie that might interest you, so I decided to share with you I'm looking forward to seeing your replies :orc^^:

If your PC dislikes Vimeo, there's split version on youtube:
(Part 1)
(Part 2)

Enjoy the watching :XXhippylove:

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Great Movie! Very well made!

The city is amazing as well. Looks like alot of fun in that city.

Is the rp mainly in the city or are there other active cities as well? Brigands/Pirates?

Posted Image

Aten

Aten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Actually, Endor shard is nor pure-RP, so this atmosphere is not "that" often, but we have an RP club ofcourse, and its members can take part in numerous RP actions - not only in this city.

Medea is one of two capitals on Endor. The second one is Daugas, but it's way uglier. Medea has been recently "upgraded" to this version and that led me to create this movie :) Same upgrade is awaiting for Daugas so I guess I'll make another movie when it's done.

Glad you like it, thanks! =)

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Very nice movie. Looked like fun.

Also, I had to smile, because there's a very well known player on Drachenfels called Medea ;) Some people even adopted "medea-like" as a term for being very helpful.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

Mic

Mic

Tigurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
That is simply the best designed city I have ever seen. Many kudos to the designer, I can only imagine how long it took. I have always wanted to do something like that myself.

To be honest, that is Britain should have looked like, with a less marble however.

Aten

Aten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, I also like the city a lot. The builder made a great job.

Merion: You know what? We also have Merion's pyramid on Endor :D

Lyonya Davion

Lyonya Davion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
Wow, this movie deserves some more attention. Really well made!
Perhaps you could describe a bit more in detail how you produced it? What programs you used and so on, I would love to know! =)

Once again, excellent work!

Yelena

Yelena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
love it.... love the city layout also

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Death comes in so meny forms and I know quite a few of them....http://img204.imageshack.us/i/yelenasig.jpg/

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts

Yes, I also like the city a lot. The builder made a great job.

Merion: You know what? We also have Merion's pyramid on Endor :D

Wow! I'm feeling honored!
Maybe on a rainy day, I take a leave from the production shards and have a look at my pyramid :)

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm