Greetings from a new guild

Hello everyone,

I play the character Malidian. Myself and a few others have started a guild called, House of Kithrin [=K=] which is based around Wrong.

Our guild information can be found on our forum Free forum : House of Kithrin

I have sent out several highlight requests to role-play guilds and feel free to send me any (I just need to verify you are in deed a RP guild).

Hope to see you all around.

Im not sure the guilds will accept the highlight requests till the they see you guys active and about rping.

May I also suggest that you contact the gms of the guilds personally and have a little chat with them?

Also.. You could request to Adam about guild forum boards here. Then all forums are gathered at one spot

Gnomy, yes I have talked to several GMs already. I just figured no harm in sending them out now. And I understand they will probably want to interact first which is perfectly fine with me. It will be a little while before people see me personally since currently I am deployed to Afghanistan.

Rabid & Park, well we are always up for a good fight but there are always other ways to go about it ;)

Welcome :)

Always nice to see more roleplayers :)

The easiest way to have in game contacts is to attend the public events, like for example the carnaval tonight in Vesper (if you browse regulary the europa forums here and on stratics you will know what's when and where)

You can also visit the taverns when they are open. I wish you a lot of fun !

Osha, Thank you. My friends an I look forward to meeting everyone. I will do my best to find out what is going on. Everyone can feel free to post someone on our forum as well.

I dont know where any of the taverns are actually. Most of this will just be done through who we run into.

Yeah, we should organise an incredibly long and boring meeting to discuss minor concerns, in which IC points of view are completely misinterpreted as some devious plot for OOC domination of the known world and then submit endless streams of treaties that nobody has the time or inclination to read, whilst try in vain to locate the one or two slight amendments that so obviously required an entirely new document to be drafted. :)

But in regards to the OT, welcome and good luck!

Yeah, we should organise an incredibly long and boring meeting to discuss minor concerns, in which IC points of view are completely misinterpreted as some devious plot for OOC domination of the known world and then submit endless streams of treaties that nobody has the time or inclination to read, whilst try in vain to locate the one or two slight amendments that so obviously required an entirely new document to be drafted. :)

But in regards to the OT, welcome and good luck!

Yes! Give them headaches. *does a little dance*