Life Update Ferenhelm

Well as many of you know I have been unable to be an active member of the Knights Templar since July '09, what you may not know is the reason why. I hope to inform you of my life since last year in the hopes that you will be forgiving of my absence.

On the 3rd of July I moved to Mesa Arizona in an attempt to find a Job to support my family and eventually to move them out here to live with me. Shortly after moving here (the very day in fact) my wife moved another man into the house as a replacement for me. Since this man is into drugs, (like Methe) my wife is now hooked on them as well. The State soon found out about their addiction and their neglect of my children and stepped in and took my children. The state has said that they are willing to give me my children but I have been living with my mother in a 55+ trailer park to get myself on my feet and I am not allowed to have any children living in the park.

Since then I have been looking for work and then for an apartment the job came in September and I have been working my butt off to cement my place within the company. Just today I have found an apartment that not only can I afford but will put me in a good school district.

Hopefully I will be able to get a computer in the future and get Ferenhelm back in the fray upholding the Virtues, but till then please be patient with me as I am truly trying to get back in the game.

That's really really sadden to hear Ferenhelm. Wish there's anything I could say to your comfortion. But I'm glad you've finally been able to find a job and that your life is slowly beginning to shape up.

There's absolutely no reason for you to apoligise for not being active. Real life always goes first no matter what. I'm still reserving your place for you and hoping for your return once things have steadied.

I'd also like to add an congratulation to you on your birthday (if ICQ is right!). Hope you have a good one disregarding all the troubles.

Be safe my friend!

Sorry to hear of the hardships you've had to endure. But I am pleased that it all seems to be finally coming together for you. I hope everything works out for the better and you and your kids all get squared away. And with luck we'll see you around soon.

Holy.. um... 'heck'! Good luck Ferenhelm! The most important thing is to be support for your children. They certainly could not have been getting it from "mom" (quotes intentional). Be the best daddy you can be, the game is secondary. I'm not on your shard, but I think that most people would be understanding of your situation.

Good luck and good (in-game) hunting!

Well I have another update for everyone I had court on the 7th and was awarded custody of my 2 youngest kids and my oldest has opted to stay in foster care so she will get her college paid for. I will be leaving soon to go get my kids and finally bring them home!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another Update My kids are doing better and adjusting well, as for my job I am getting trained in many different positions which will ensure I have a job in the future (hopefully a better paying position soon)

Thank you all for the support and encouragement since I started this transitional phase in my life

May the Virtues guide your path, Always

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I have a computer now but I need to buy a Cable modem to get my internet started soon as I get that going I will be looking into getting my account turned back on and back in game! keep your fingers crossed that I find a modem that is reliable and in my price range.

Ok well I have a computer now but I need to buy a Cable modem to get my internet started soon as I get that going I will be looking into getting my account turned back on and back in game! keep your fingers crossed that I find a modem that is reliable and in my price range.

every ISP I've ever used gave me the option to just use one of their cable modems instead of my own. You might want to see if they do that where you're at.

every ISP I've ever used gave me the option to just use one of their cable modems instead of my own. You might want to see if they do that where you're at.

They want me to buy one either from them or from their approved modem list so I would like to get one better then their basic but still in my price range so I won't have to deal with the cheapest modem at double the retail price.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have another update for everyone I had court on the 7th and was awarded custody of my 2 youngest kids and my oldest has opted to stay in foster care so she will get her college paid for. I will be leaving soon to go get my kids and finally bring them home!!!

A bit late but great to read this news.

If only more fathers would show your responsibility and commitment to their children.

Good luck in everything.

A bit late but great to read this news.

If only more fathers would show your responsibility and commitment to their children.

Good luck in everything.

Thank you very much, but I think you would be suprised by the number of single Fathers there are no days.

I just wish that their mother was more stable so she could be a part of my kids life. I get tired of drying tears because my kids miss their mommy.

Thank you very much, but I think you would be suprised by the number of single Fathers there are no days.

Sadly not so much here in the UK :(

I get tired of drying tears because my kids miss their mommy.

I used to have a 'Plan B' for when my sons dad didnt turn up for a promised outing or they were missing him especially bad.

We just used to do something fun together to take their minds off the dissapointment.

Its an ongoing hard job,but you seem to have a great attitude to help you all get through it :)

Congratulations...

On my side I finished 2 years ago, a 8 year project, so I could have full rights over my daugther... I can share with you that the effort is well worth it.

(Last Court meeting, 26th October 2010)

Best wishes on your endeavour and never think you are alone... you have a legion of people pushing you forward... cheering for you.

GO Ferenhelm!

You're a grand example of fatherhood Ferenhelm, and I believe I'm not the only one who sees that. And as Pitr says, never think you're alone :)

Your children will thank you one day for saving them from continued experiences of an unstable mother. Such experiences could linger in their memories forever. You're the best mate.

• 2 months later...