Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Define a GIMP....lol

- - - - - define gimplol

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
How about someone using scrolls, would that be Gimp?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
You mean that poor guy wasn't able to chug chug chug his way to safety? Must have been preoccupied with the scrolls...

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
By the way, your arrow drawing skills are scrub. I bet you'll pick up Adobe next for the crutch gimp win.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I refuse to change, changing is so Gimp. :) *only joking.*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_thanous_*

Guest_thanous_*
  • Guests
isnt a gimp that guy from Plup Fiction dressed in the all leather outfit?

I believe they referred to him as "the gimp" however, so maybe that makes him a bit different then the UO people.

I frequently put hiding on my characters, and get accused of being a gimp cause I will run like a school girl if I am dying.... I am good at running :grin:

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

so they have to change them every patch,

Lol what's even funnier is when all they go on is the speculation of what may or may not change...remember the big "Arms Lore" thing, There were like 10-15 people on legends that spent days working up Arms Lore on thier char...and now what? they never put that arms lore thing into live shards. It's sad really that they will spend all that time to be make sure they have the flavor of the weak "Gimplate".
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

isnt a gimp that guy from Plup Fiction dressed in the all leather outfit?

I believe they referred to him as "the gimp" however, so maybe that makes him a bit different then the UO people.

I frequently put hiding on my characters, and get accused of being a gimp cause I will run like a school girl if I am dying.... I am good at running :grin:

Dunno, I never forced myself to watch all of "Pulp Fiction".
Then again, I've never been able to force myself to watch any Quenton Tortilla film all the way through...

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Dunno, I never forced myself to watch all of "Pulp Fiction".
Then again, I've never been able to force myself to watch any Quenton Tortilla film all the way through...

Not even "Dusk til Dawn" *flashback of Salma Hayeck*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Gimp = being able to keep up with someone running at mounted speed from you while you are casting explosion.

Gimp = Not doing a single thing to heal yourself after starting a certain program to do it for you.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I was called gimp the other day cause some guy tried to pk me while i was on my tailor and sitting on my front porch. I walked inside to avoid death, and was called gimp for doing so. Thanks guy! Next time I'll just stand there minding my own business while you kill me!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
oh I love the people who get angry when you dont just stand there and take the death. I love when there is an obvious gank or serious butt whoopin coming and you do your best to get out alive or take one with you away from the group and fight. I do not usually run, but when I see a stupid death coming, I will avoid it. They will get my insurance later, just not that time..

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I was called gimp the other day cause some guy tried to pk me while i was on my tailor and sitting on my front porch. I walked inside to avoid death, and was called gimp for doing so. Thanks guy! Next time I'll just stand there minding my own business while you kill me!

Lol, that's great
Good job :P

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Did Barton deliver unto him Justice in the form of a pooning?

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

oh I love the people who get angry when you dont just stand there and take the death. I love when there is an obvious gank or serious butt whoopin coming and you do your best to get out alive or take one with you away from the group and fight. I do not usually run, but when I see a stupid death coming, I will avoid it. They will get my insurance later, just not that time..

Hehe, yeah. Gotta love jumpin in a group of 3, kill 1, then 4-6 more pop in to get you (all alone) and they're suprised you start running...

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yep, then they all trash talk you afterwards. I love that one. "you suck! You couldnt take on our gank squad" which will consist of a stealther/dismounter, disarmer, CSer, and a few exp/fs's. Yep, like I had a snowballs chance of surviving THAT one....pfft!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Hehe, yeah. Gotta love jumpin in a group of 3, kill 1, then 4-6 more pop in to get you (all alone) and they're suprised you start running...

Dip, your legend proceeds you. They fear you. :grin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Only if they see me running around nak... oh, you mean in game.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!