Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Poisoning Skill

- - - - - poisoning skill

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah, if I had not had to do this whole "dad" babysitting thing alll the time, I would have had it quicker. Thank god tho for UO assist, I made a macro to fill pot, use poison on fishsteak, and just clicked the 1 key macro every few seconds, that saved alot of clicking. I used 1 fishsteak, 1 botte, and about 35-40 kegs. A buddy in my guild had tons of DP kegs he didnt want, so he gave em to me. So I have 20 DP kegs just waiting to be used! I pretty much completely copied your template Cutter, I took out hiding tho, and put in 80 tactics for some damage, since I had to sacrifice some DI jewels for 1/2s or 1/3s with hci/dci. My only problem right now is not enough MR, I only have 7, but I will be raising my int more, since I already have 125str, and still have 90 dex, gonna put it at 60(well 55, +5 with cincture) and add the rest to int to help counter my MR problem. I have been playing with the suit soo much to get the 4/6 that I overlooked the MR parts.. I also tried my hardest to get as much hpr in there, I have 11 right now. I guess I'll just have to try to compromise a bit and take out my monster leggings (woodland with 3hpinc 4hpr, 7lmc, 19,25,16,8,7 for some different ones with hopefully lmc and mr and close to similar resists...

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Soooo expensive, jesus. But soooo much ownage, hooray!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
what I was doing was first, I used all the nightshade that I got from looting people who use regs, that brought me to normal poison kegs, then I went and bought out all the faction vendors, thank god for cheap reagent vendors.. Overall, I probably only spent 20k on regs, kegs were all provided by either me or my alchemist friend, who helps me store my house stock for my guild. I have about 25 kegs filled with looted pot chuggers corpses. I have about 1500 bottles just from this. We have 5 bags full of goods that we relieved people from....

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Oh, haha, i was referring more to your nice gear ;)

It costs so much just to get one nice thing! Ah well, such is life, you wanna be one of the best? Prepare to pay for it, haha.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
ahh ok...sorry I missed the connection. I got a baby in 1 arm today and typing with other, and am a bit distracted. I wish I had a screenie of my gorget I had. Same mods as a Voice, but only 4hpr, but it had over 80 resists, including 25 on fire. I sold it for 12mil, and it was worth it, cause I got it from a trog and my buddy enhanced it for a what the hell, why not shot. It was a 12 mil profit, I ended up giving him 2 mil of it, cause he had the guts to do it..hehe..

You want to see nice gear, look at Cutters nox/macer's suit. That is insane!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Hehe, yea i saw the gear, and the prices, absolutely nutty. Its funny when you sit down and look at what you got. Do a little head math on the price of all the items, then translate the millions to a dollar amount, and you get one ridiculously expensive toon. Just food for thought if one day you decide to sell the old account, hehe.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
what makes me really think about it is that I have 5 chars suited up very nicely, and really every piece of non artie piece, aka kasa, carapiece, gauntlets, jackalls, was made by my own crafter. I couldnt have imagined paying for other peoples armor. I dont know, its just me, but I would rather supply myself. I like to have my name on the stuff I wear. Of course I bought the barbed kits, but its still less than buying other peoples stuff over 5 chars and multiple suit changes and upgrades. I have been very lucky and usually get 7-9 wearable items from a kit each time. I have only ever gotten smoked by a kit once, and got 10 crappy items on it.. gosh the money this stuff equaled out to...over a year ago...now its worth nothing to translate over tho.. god that was a mindless rant, sorry..hehe..

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
When poisoning a fish steak, use a stack of them, and when gains slow down, split the stack and recombine (resets item number). Gains should improve with that technique.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
off the topic of poisoning a bit, but last night I found a woodland gorget with some mana inc, LMC and MR with 82 resists and some gloves with 70ish resists(woodland) mana inc, hp inc, MR 2. My suit is now completed....Now to just finish the rest of the skills....Ninjitsu is such a bear to build..I hate sitting there hitting a horse, so I am trying to do it naturally, but it is just killllllllllllllling me. I want to get this guy out there on the field NOW!! I thought nox was going to take me the longest, but it has blown by ninjitsu..hehe..

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Hehe, yea i saw the gear, and the prices, absolutely nutty. Its funny when you sit down and look at what you got. Do a little head math on the price of all the items, then translate the millions to a dollar amount, and you get one ridiculously expensive toon. Just food for thought if one day you decide to sell the old account, hehe.

i payed alot of gold but then again gold is next to worthless now...and having lots of mr and 150 hps is not worthless, so to me it was worth it =>
Posted Image

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Hehe, Bo, did you find that gear on a vendor or on a monster? Cause I've never seen monster loot drop with 82 resists! wow

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
It was on some vendor for 1m each. The gloves are bloodwood, and gorget is heartwood. Thank god it doesnt have "crafted by" on it. I hate wearing other peoples stuff..hehe.. I think it probably got overlooked cause its woodland, and people dont generally wear it. I have gotten 2 items from monsters that became 75-80 resist items. Trogdolytes to be exact. People always overlook the woodland armors, prob cause its not what they're used to, but I've gotten and seen some of the best resist items from it when enhanced rightly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poisoning, skill