Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

OMG! 9th anniversary Early Buy!!!!

- - - - - 9th anniversary buy early omg

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
source taken from UO.UHall

Comment

You know, I looked at the first bunch of things, the "broken furniture," and was really about to rip into the devs for giving us "broken" versions of some things we have requested for years, but... then I saw the rest!

Okay, I'm STILL going to complain about not getting old-fashioned filled bookcases, but I will not complain too hard nor too loudly after seeing what comes after the broken furniture. Now I will have to go give myself a headache trying to determine what I can afford to get and which I want most!

Nice job, Devs!

Wilki UO Community Coordinator

Okay, I'm STILL going to complain about not getting old-fashioned filled bookcases

That was definitely considered, but we feel that all bookcases should change into filled bookcases when filled with books.

Just have to make it happen now :-)

and

No virtue armor set pieces or metal dye tub?
I was hoping the reason they removed the tokuno dyes was because they were adding some sort of permanent tokuno dye tub or metal dye tub :/
The decorative stuff isnt bad though I guess, I could certainly use those suits of armor and decorative swords and polearms.

and

*kak* more useless deco items

If you're waiting for overpowered combat items, you're going to be waiting a looooong time.

Those days are over with.

and

BTW... a friend pointed out that on the 9th Ann Bonus page you have the Apple and peach tree's mixed up!! They are not labeled right.

Oops!

Fixed.

and

LOL Oh my goodness guys lets let the Dev's breathe okay? 100000 Questions here....can the trees be eaten from, can you turn the fountain..ohhh my lol TRAMMIE NEWBS! LOL

Just relax, sit back and say THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for all the work you've put into this...let them sit back, pat them selves on the back for a job well done....and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say though...that this is an amazing thing that you guys have done....I like the new tokuno dye system too All and all I am 100% satisfied THANKS!

You just HAVE to check out the link above folks .Waits for Kimmy, Alynora and myself and all house deco'ers to start drooling at the thought of getting stuck into the new house tiles...Tabbitha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Grim Dysart

Grim Dysart

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Retreads and garbage. Oh boy, a broken chair. Looks like I can save on buying this after all.
Posted Image

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Keep looking :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alynora

Alynora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
i know, i saw, i drooled and now i'm wondering which ones i want... too many to choose from!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I want them all :(

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
It's exciting!!!!!

Araevin

Araevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Not really impressed w/ pre-order items, but al least I have something to sell since it seems a lot of people are interested in decorative items. I guess it's a win win situation.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

Not really impressed w/ pre-order items, but al least I have something to sell since it seems a lot of people are interested in decorative items. I guess it's a win win situation.

Exactly! No unbalancing weapons, armor or such. Just some cool deco items that folks have been clamoring for. As Wilki has said, The days of getting unbalanceing weapons and armor as gifts/rewards are over.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I wanted my Mongbat Suit.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
I'm still waiting for my vorpal blade, heh. Have they said anything about the rest of the valor suit though? Hopefully more quests, I like the quests rather then a gift.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Probably future quests. Or maybe since the Tomarties seemed to work themselves back, we should do the Tokuno Champ Spawn and see if the Champ drops the next piece.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Nothing dropped at that Champ Spawn.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Grim Dysart

Grim Dysart

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Exactly what unbalancing weapons and armor were given out as gifts? The only weapons and armor I recall being given out this way were some of the 7th and 8th anniversary items, and those are available here.
Posted Image

Guest_Elowan_*

Guest_Elowan_*
  • Guests
Speak for yourself. I want a FILLED bookcase!! Waaah!!:P

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I ordered 2 :o

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9th, anniversary, buy, early, omg