Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Checking price on 2 things

- - - - - checking price things

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
The richest collector on Baja is Manticore/Mad Mardigan. If you want to price things, find him. I know he would pay a hefty amount for things like this. The locked down items in his house are worth BILLIONS!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Is he the guy who owns that museum right outside of Umbra? Saw one there the other day and it was full of super rare event items. Stuff I hadn't seen since the days I used to play on baja were there, I was pretty amazed.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
No, he owns a house South of Umbra, the second one on the left hand side of the road out the south gate, and he recently made it private. I am not sure who owns the Museum, but its been untouched for YEARS. Nobody even really goes there, as I used to own the house next to it and never saw a soul there.

Manticore's collection is INSANE! The stuff in there is stuff you have only ever HEARD about. He has 5 fully suited/developed chars on just about EVERY shard just so he can do the events, and he xfers everything back to Baja.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Oh I heard of that guy. He was that dude who was unkillable due to his one suit. Too bad they set caps on everything now.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yep, he had an insane suit, over 210hp. But the caps did not hurt him, cause they were hp inc, stam inc, mana inc, which has no cap...His str was 125, but had like 100hp inc as well as like 30hpr. He doesnt use the suit anymore tho, cause he said it wasnt fun being pretty much invincible. I used to duel him when he was in our faction guild. You could open up on him and it wouldnt even put a dent in his hp. it sucked.. hehe..

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Oh, I think they set caps on regen rates atleast, dunno bout increases though. Ah well, sounds horrific.

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Hmm, I know the stat caps at 150, at least for me, but my mana is close to 200.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
yah, the caps on str/dex/int are 150, but hp/stam/mana are not capped. His suit would have been hurt on this most recent regen cap nerf, but until last month, he would not have been effected by the regen. I had a 43hpr suit myself. Never wore it, but I built it up and just kinda held onto it. Got rid of most of it now as it was only decent as a whole, but split up I had no use for it..

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
you should read the post about the dumbest loss of a rare ever on page one. Someone said he lost a castle deed by doing something dumb. It turned into a house placement tool.

actually here is a quote of the post

" This is always a "fun" topic. *chuckles*
What has been your worst loss or blunder as far as rares go? Did you feed that bunch of dates to your packy during a move? Did you eat that fruitbasket? Did you have everything on display in your home the day lockdowns were put into the game?

For me, it would have to be the two original house placement deeds I bought last year...

For some time now, I've been collecting the old house placement deeds. I managed to buy both a castle and a keep deed early on, but lacked the large tower to complete the "big three" set. I finally found one for sale along with a villa placement deed which I also needed. Paid 1.4 or 1.7 million for the pair, I think.

Was taking them back to my tower after just purchasing them...and lost connection with them in my pack. Logged back in to see "Your deed for a large stone tower has been converted into a house placement tool, the value of the deed is now in your bankbox." They both turned into house placement tools, and the current placement value for each was added to my bank box.

So anymore, the deeds never go into my pack anymore. I lock the doors and drag them on the floor, or I use a packy. *sighs*"

DON'T LOG OUT WITH THEM IN YOUR PACK!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: checking, price, things