Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Recruiting PVPERS!!!

- - - - - pvpers recruiting

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
"Since I'm not a PvPer, I'll just grab me a bowl of popcorn and sit back and watch the festivities." ~Gwenyth
I'm so there with you Gwenyth! :grin:

From what I have seen of PvP it can be done with respect, honor, dignity, and valor.
*Oasis Fight Nights that ran on Sonoma is just one reference point of such an achievment.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
This guild that I speak of is very well organized and can take out the biggest guilds, but they lack in the honorable aspect of things. I understand their mission is to kill and kill as many as possible, but everyone of them have cloned templates, evasion, pots, wands, wither, vamp form. They are pretty much One Trick Ponys. Split them up, and they will fall easily, but together they just rock everyone.

They are rumored to be moving to Pac next, so all those there, beware.. these guys mean business

Guest_Got Beef_*

Guest_Got Beef_*
  • Guests
Thiers no respect in PvP anymore.....especially on catskills.My guild P!K was once one of the bigger spawn guilds on cats a few years back now everytime we do a spawn we have to run hiders in case 20 sx wand obusing "Nice people"(Almost got the thread locked thier)try and raid us.The thing with SX is they are not just one guild.Thier like 4 diffrent guilds all with 40+ players in them.I know thiers been a few silent alliances between the smaller pvp guilds as of late,but it still seems odd that even when SX is way outnumbered they always get away or win in straight out fights.I play a dismount stealth mage and always dismount them so the calvery can take them out but even when i do that another 2 sx come and have his back.Yay for Gimp wand obusing :)

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Thiers no respect in PvP anymore.....especially on catskills.

That statement says it all.. I'm not pointing at Catskills specifically.. but when you throw overpowered items in to the game, and then sprinkle insurance all over them.. you're going to wind up that very attitude in any game.

Take insurance and recall off of Fel and you'll see the communities on Fel tighten up quickly, work together, and show alot more respect towards each other when they finally realize that if they can lose their stuff after a fight, they had best be respectful towards their victims and hopefully they'll receive the same treatment if they're on the other end of the sword the next time.

Just my 2 gold..

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Hey spyder, got a question, I know its kinda off topic, but on Siege, when you do lose a fight, and your armor drops, do people generally leave it or does everyone loot eachothers stuff? Or do people just expect to lose everything everytime they die, and just have thousands of pieces stored in the house to get after every death? That would seem to get pretty old real quick, being as you can only have 1 character so you couldnt have a fighter and then a crafter to supply your guy.

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

on Siege, when you do lose a fight, and your armor drops, do people generally leave it or does everyone loot eachothers stuff?

Depends on who you are fighting. There are guilds who will dry loot everytime.. and others that will take nothing or just enough to keep you out of the fight til its over.. eg. regs.

Or do people just expect to lose everything everytime they die, and just have thousands of pieces stored in the house to get after every death?

Personally, Kat and I keep a surplus of armor stocked up. I re-suit up 5-6 times per night. However, when I return to a fight, I check my body and in most cases, majority of my equipment is still there. I guess I'm just in the mindset of "hope for the best, but expect the worst".

That would seem to get pretty old real quick, being as you can only have 1 character so you couldnt have a fighter and then a crafter to supply your guy.

Exactly.. that's why Crafters are still appreciated and cherished on Siege unlike the production shards. My favorite crafter makes no less than 80 complete suits of armor a month for me as well as 3-6 Deadly Poison kegs.

It also balances the fights cause nobody but the most confident (foolish?) are going to run out of their house with a complete uber suit worth millions.. most wear GM armor and use throw away weapons and/or jewels.

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
just felt like bringing back a old post =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Is there anyone left on baja? If I create a character on Baja, do I get a keep or castle automatically? :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
just cause we only have like 5 Baja-anians here on UOF doesnt mean we're the only ones on the shard....hehe....

last year was a slow one, but the last 2 months have really been picking up and its been great! with a huge guild coming back, and another showing up there have been fights every night..

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
The 5 Baja-anians who participate in uoforums are the "only" Baja-anians that matter. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
come to catskills its funn
Posted Image

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
ill come to catskills or baja if these are given!!!

115 mage
115 eval
115 ss
105 necro
115 wrestle
115 resist spells scrolls are given

stitcher mitts
kasa if rajin
royal leggings of embers
rune beetle carapce
scrappers....!!!
pendant of magi
blood wood spirit talis 10 ss 5 necro
these jewels
1/2 ring 17+ lrc
0/3 brace 17+ lrc and
mr arms with 6+ lrc and decent res !!!
Must i note an ethy
500k for insurance and uhh that will be good =)

Any takers!?!!??!?! huh ? huh? huh? huh?

u know this wont dent ur pocket mr rich people on these shards!
ohh yeah... full spell book and necro spell book
and 2x swampys so i can bond em... then I will come to your shard.. until then!!

Ill stick to atl and europa =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Surely you have the talents to get this stuff on your own. We dont give out UO welfare over here. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
gah call it a beneficial loan... ill help u get more 120 mage scrolls... that stuff = half a mage or eval scroll Ez.. if even that!!! any takers...
and what u got against welfare... im sorry i live in uo poverty!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I have no problem getting or taking scrolls. Its a benefit of the occupation. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
HEH
youre "payment" would be being able to run all the spawns u wanted, and not only have us not raid but offer help on defence
we dont give anyone free items in exchange for joining us tho, rofl.
Posted Image

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
ok... ok... im making a 7x gm char over there... necro ss mage eval res med and wrestle... gonna run with 100lrc suit no res... gonna let me join?!?!?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
better yet...!!!
100 fencing 100 tactics 100 anat 100 parry 100 bushido 100 resist spells 100 focus!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
SURE
visit our message boards by clicking the link underneath here, and register and post an app. =)
Posted Image

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
app is posted.. i got one question since this aint no welfare thing lol...
if i starta char over there... Would u loan me enough money to get poisoning from 50-80? if so ud be even more roxor and id pay u back =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvpers, recruiting