Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Recruiting PVPERS!!!

- - - - - pvpers recruiting

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Tired of Sx??? then join us!

TO be honest you are better off joining them...they do more spawns and harrowers, are better, and make a ton more money

BUT ...if you are a glutton for punnishment, like being the underdog, and want to fight them, then hit me up on ICQ @ 73117383 and we can talk.

I no longer care about spies, they ghost every altar regardless so it really doesnt matter.

I dont care if i hate you or vice versa either...anyone wanting and willing to fight sx, grief their spawns, and be as active as possible, Im willing to set aside past differences.

ICQ me if you have any interest in LOTS of headaches, being the underdog, and fighting Sx.
People from other shards too, dont care...get yer asses over here and lets show them whats what!!!

-we are on the catskills shard btw.

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Wow, I sense some hostility.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
I think thats a cool idea, but be careful. Without intending on it, you are stroking their egos by singling them out as #1 and needing everyone to join together to take em down. We have this on Baja, 2 large guilds did a cease fire for a couple weeks to take on the biggest pvp red guild, and it was just thrown at us every possible chance. Now that the cease fire is over, it has quieted down, but they still walk around knowing that everyone on Baja had to team up to fight them.

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
The thing is, he's only fighting back using the exact same tactics they did. SX posted basically the same recruitment a few weeks back on their own website in order to run DB4 off the Catskills shard. Since I'm not a PvPer, I'll just grab me a bowl of popcorn and sit back and watch the festivities.
Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Ah I see, so it was done to DB4 first, and now theyre retalliating. Ive heard of SX before, not good things. On baja, we have Spawners Inc, which is pretty much the biggest guild in UO, they are supposedly a spawning guild, but field like 90% non pvpers, they ally with alot of the Japanese guilds that play on baja, and then we have Team Cartel, Vys guild, they are the baddest red spawning guild on our shard. The 2 have a very nasty history and have been fighting eachother for god knows how long. Well the guild I am a member of, h2O, formed the cease fire with SI to fight TC for a while. h2O was in the process of transferring back to Baja, and it helped to have some backup out there, and not fighting a 3 front war. We kept it up for a few weeks, and just the other day came to the decision that we were finally strong enough to handle it, and stopped the CF. Now its really interesting to be in the middle of it. Definately heightens your senses....

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Just out of curosity, how much gold will be paid? Whats the break down and distribution of scrolls? Will the transfer tokens be supplied to and from the respective shard?

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
no gold will be paid, and no tokens will be supplied.

I simply figure with all the shards they've visited over the past few months they must have had made some enemies that would jump at an opportunity to "visit" them on their home shard (cats)

as far as scrolls...among db4 itself we generally roll dice on scrolls, but if a sizeable group came you could do yer own thing on that...
Bring yer whole guild, we just want more people here to try to fight sx because they have recruited off all the shards they visited and are simply too big and too strong for any single guild to take out.

Guest_Wilson-SX_*

Guest_Wilson-SX_*
  • Guests
Pretty pathetic Cutter, I'm not gonna lie to you =[

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Pathetic? I guess youd see the American Revolution as pathetic too? A call to arms against a common foe to climb up from their treatment.

Pathetic is backing down from a challenge...

And to Bo, SX has been walking around like that for as long as I can ever remember first hearing of them so this cant do much harm.

Posted Image

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
I fight SX when I want to.
They raid my spawns, ya its a pain in the ass, but when they find us doing a spawn using an illegal 3rd party app. Well they are cheating at a game they pay for. Its pretty stupid.

But I knew Goose a long time ago. He is actually a pretty cool guy. He helped me improve on my PvP.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
guess that depends on yer definition of cool =-)

hes a good pvper no doubt, and a good leader.
Also from what I have seen, he is an honest business man. (ive bought gold and game time from him in the past myself w/ no problems)

HOWEVER, they grief tram events here on catskills, and do everything in their power to ensure that no guild except their own can get spawns done.
Add that to their mass recruiting off other shards, and well...in my eyes they become less and less cool =-)

Regardless of that...we are not and have never been one to back down, or go look for a dif shard to spawn on for fear of SX.
If they mass recruit to try to shut down the shard, we will simply do the same.

They raid our spawns, we will raid theirs.
THey grief us, or our friends (or tram events...) we will do our best to grief them right back, plain and simple

Goose could be the coolest guy in the world irl for all I know, but dont change the facts!

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
True. Back when I first met him, I met him threw Fuddrucker the old GM of CoW(mooooo).
He just seemed like an honest guy to me. Perhaps it has slipped his grasp that it is still just a game.

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Fuddrucker was about the biggest no you cant say that here (can i say that here?) to ever grace catskills w/ his presence.

Was always an above-average pvper, no question there...but a bigger griefer/cant say that either I dont think I have ever met in uo.

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
I am going to leave the thread open but I do not like how it's going.
No matter if the people being insulted post here or not we treat everyone with respect here at UOForums.
Any more personal attacks toward anyone and this post will be locked.

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
BAH this is a pvp forum, should be less stringent on that sort of thing but oh-well i am sorry =0

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

BAH this is a pvp forum, should be less stringent on that sort of thing but oh-well i am sorry =0

Hehe.. don't go there... I tried it once and I still have the scars as a result. :-/

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

What does pvp have to do with respect? You don't have to like someone but you can still have some common respect for a fellow human.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Have any of you ever dealt with the /R/ guild? They are claiming to be destroying Baja right now, I was wondering if any of you have run across them on your shards during their recent tour.

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Fuddrucker was about the biggest no you cant say that here (can i say that here?) to ever grace catskills w/ his presence.

Was always an above-average pvper, no question there...but a bigger griefer/cant say that either I dont think I have ever met in uo.

I met Fudd a long while ago. I was/(and still am) part of a Player Run Town in Felucca that was just north of his houses(he owned 3 just south of us). We were all RPers and we could PvP to an extent, but not to his extent. He brought in his Thief and stole a friend's Gold Runic Axe(long before AoS), so I attempted to kill his thief, he stole all my axes except my Hally. Almost killed him with my Hally but he bolted off. Came back on Fuddrucker and killed me promptly. Then I switched characters about 4 times he killed me each 4 times, eventually my GM a wise guy named F'Nor stopped me from my continually suicide attempts.
Eventually I got to know him and he helped me a lot. Powerscrolls and advice. I continually attempted to convert him to make a RP character LOL
I remember he had a guildmate he really didn't get along with that owned a tower beside him. Can't remember the guys name(but he was a very big exploiter, 100% sure of it). We were running a Event with a neighboring Player Run Town when him and one of his buddies PKed all 20 of us and thus ruined an event about 3 weeks in the making.
So I got Redsun(my Axer) and a buddy who was the resident PvPer of the Glade(Player Run Town) and we called him and his friend out. They just house hid the whole time. Eventually Fuddrucker and Goose showed up.
Fudd stopped them from killing me.
But I kept shooting my mouth off to whatever his name was. Goose eventually told me to shut up or he would let him kill me. And I had been PKed by Goose many times at champ spawns. So I shut up.
And thats how I met Goose.
Goose use to hang around with Fudd, so I got to meet him more and more times. Then we did a few champ spawns together. Then I can't remember what happened. I think Fudd stopped playing and Goose wasn't playing as much or something.
But this was like 2 years ago if not more(maybe even 3).

So from what I gathered from Goose and Fudd is if they liked you they wouldn't PK you. If they didn't like you THEY PKED YOU. I guess I got onto Fudd's good side that one day.

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Have any of you ever dealt with the /R/ guild? They are claiming to be destroying Baja right now, I was wondering if any of you have run across them on your shards during their recent tour.

Nope, they are probably too afraid to come to Catskills b/c of SX lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvpers, recruiting