Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

My First Character: Archer! Any suggestions/changes?!

- - - - - archer character suggestions or changes

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
Mercenary you are very knowledgeable and i wish more people would add to your reputation.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Haha, thanks. Most of my knowledge is based off just reading and experimenting on my own. I think right now with the lack of super old school players, my knowledge of items from back in the day is what is most useful to the community :)

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Another thing to add there, that the damage difference between 120 and 110 anat is very minimal, so it could be used to get a little more confident in the chiv, and go 70. Also healing at 90 with 110 anat will heal EVERY poison dished out at you, freeing up 10 more points, to chiv, now you have 80. 80 is very dependable for almost all your Eo1s and iffy on Holy Light, but everything under it is cake!

Citan Uzuki

Citan Uzuki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
thatdude, sounds like a great plan. :)

Nazdrek

Nazdrek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Glad I read this thread. I am new to the game, 2 days, and want to make an archer. Are all the skills mentioned here avalible to me if I only have the 9th Aniv. I am on the trial now but have the 9th preordered?

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Yup, 9th anni should take you to the latest version of UO so everything in here will be available to you. However, your skill cap will be stuck at 700, instead of the 720 most of us have because you get a +5 to skill every year up to 4 years that you're subscribed.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
I beleive 120 focus only gives like 3 or 4 mana regen so 0 focus wont hurt you much =p
Dentrix The Helper!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Focus is an unnecesary skill, which could be easily replaced with armor pieces with stamina and/or mana regen mods.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

I beleive 120 focus only gives like 3 or 4 mana regen so 0 focus wont hurt you much =p
Dentrix The Helper!

As well as being pretty useless unless you have no other use for skill points, Focus grants you 1 Stamina Regen per 10 pts and 1 Mana Regen every 20 pts.

Capping you at Stamina Regen 12 and Mana Regen 6 at 120.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

As well as being pretty useless unless you have no other use for skill points, Focus grants you 1 Stamina Regen per 10 pts and 1 Mana Regen every 20 pts.

Capping you at Stamina Regen 12 and Mana Regen 6 at 120.

hehe thank you for correcting me. =)

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: archer, character, suggestions or changes