Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What is wrong with this one?

- - - - - wrong

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Toad

Toad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
A gm made my stepdad change his chars name, it was danglin' me rod... he was a fisher but apparently some one found it offensive. but he did get a free name change token..

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Ha ha, nice name. Too bad he had to change it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
I got jailed for this one name I had.

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Toad

Toad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
what was it?

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
Now you know. Dunn dunn dunnnn

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Celsius

Celsius

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
I have one named Jacque Strappe' thought was cute but not sure if others would find offensive.

Rascal

Rascal

Madam of Mayhem

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

"Afa King Newbie"

Too funny!

There are some odd names out there, some of which are annoying. Then again, it's just a reflection on the type of person they probably. Which would be their problem not mine. :laugh: Just my opinion and we all know what opinions are.... haha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

"Afa King Newbie"

Pretty sure there is one of those on Cats. Also:

"Sofa King We Toddid"

Or something close to that...

Posted Image

Gala

Gala

I Poke Dots

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
cureent favorate character's name (and name of my tamer) Norfolk en Hope :)

Posted Image

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
The sofa king one we had on Baja too. My old guild, before they changed their abbrv, the guild name was We-todd-id, and the GM's title was I'm Sofa King, someone elses was Your sofa king, Were sofa king. The GM got paged on and ended up just changing the guildname

toplessphoenix

toplessphoenix

Holding on to My Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
My hubby was going to name his rune beetle Necrosis but was told it was impolite =(

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
One of my pets is called "YoungNastyMan" from Tenacious D's Wonderboy. I had to reword it somehow, I dont remember tho, to get it to work. Maybe they didnt like nasty?? We had a guy who's horse was called IamthegodofFU** (the ** was 2 k's) and he used to leave it dead in luna bank and around yew, cause we were factions and nobody could rez it. He was allowed to run with this petname for years and no jail calls or bans came from it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrong