Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What is wrong with this one?

- - - - - wrong

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Flames

Flames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
I just can't imagine why they wouldn't let me keep that title???

Attached Thumbnails

• POT.jpg

• Jazz likes this
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Cant Imagine why. :) hehe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
Lol I don't see the problem :P
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

Flames

Flames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Thank you! Glad someone agrees with me :grin:
  • Jazz likes this
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

I need some Compassion here. I'm Red and Cant Find My way Back Home.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
Are those your enemies?? *giggles!*

Tired of running through the same dungeons on your pink haired polar bear?
Tired of doing bods all day and getting any interaction or adventure?
Join Cove!
Baronship of Cove - Rebel Against Everything!

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
I see nothing wrong with it.

I don't see why you cant have that guild title but others can run around with names like Drug draler or douche bag.

No I don't find these offensive. I don't find most names offensive (unless racial in nature) But this double standard is starting to annoy.

I can't have a crafter named Brothel Wenches but someone else can have a crafter named Sweatshops.

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
So far the most entertaining name I have seen is Fart Salad.

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
Yeah EA's naming filter needs to get over itself lol. I tried to name my Firesteed Magmaflare and it gave me the message "That isn't very polite" O.o wtf isn't polite about it, did I offend some lava?

But later that day I was out running around in Fel and saw a Hiyru named "N*gga Killa" now tell me which one you find more offencesive? (yes I did page on the person with that pet).

One of my friends told me the reason that the named didn't accept for my pet was cause the letters G and M were together in the name and I guess GM's are just to sensitive that you can't even have the letters touching in a word cause they feel you are trying to attack them verbally indirrectly?

So MaGMaflare is unacceptable cause GM's are to touchy but they will let N*gga Killa slip through the filter cause they don't put slang in the filter as well *shakes head* dumb asses that's all I got to say on the matter lol.
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
You may not know this; but their all facists

Join Cove!

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
Facists? people who descriminate against faces? lol

Or were you refering to "fascists" which is a reactionary or dictatorial person. :)
Posted Image

John Dell

John Dell

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,116 posts
No, facists... >_>

Join Cove!

Damin

Damin

Don't Panic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
I've always been a fan (and collector) of Fuh Q's clothing line :)

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
Yeah I'm going to be making a Rez killing archer for those times I want to just sit back and roll in the gold :P and his name shall be

"Afa King Newbie"

:D
Posted Image

siobhan

siobhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
the whole naming thing can get outta whack anyway... where do they draw the line - when does sweatshops become ok and brothel wenches (which is a good rp name lol) not ....

Its all personal judgement when the GM sees you or how sensative the person next to you at the bank is.

BLAH.

I'm sure soon, Siobhan Minos will be offensive in some manner :P

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
I'm offended by that name and I think Siobhan is just post now to get into the arcade :P hehe
Posted Image

Evil Ninja Troll

Evil Ninja Troll

I paint Cats.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
What's wrong with that?

*1 more to go*
Evil will always conquer over good, because good is dumb.

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
LOL I have been well beyond 5 for the day and yet I haven't been to the arcade yet I better get going otherwise I'm not going to have time to knock anyone of the leader charts b4 I go job hunting :P
Posted Image

Flames

Flames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Well... I must say that I shared a couple accounts with my bf. Some of the chars:

Fisher - Bearded Clam (lol.. this one still makes me laugh)
Archer A-][ole
Tank Cptn-Sav-aHo
Carp Gonjamon

Needless to say... some were found inappropriate but it was funny while it lasted.

Off the subject of UO, I don't know if any of you played DAOC but I (I know this is rude) named my second character Advanced HIV. Every time you killed someone it would send a message to everyone within the boundary: "So-in-so was just killed by Advanced HIV". I found it funny for the first couple of months before they changed my female char's name to Arnuld Davoran.... *sighs* That's the breaks :grin:
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
Them titles will definitely catch my ear!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrong