Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Whammy and Sampire all in one

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Trying to build a whammy and sampire on one char. But I am running into problems. I have the template but trying to add lrc to the suit is killing me. I dont know how to build this suit. Can anyone help? I really don't want to use imbued items. Nothing againist them but they are really $$$ on the Atl. So if some one has build this or have any ideas please post with items. Oh by the way I am not factions so no faction items.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Since when I had my wraith-warrior, I never used LRC, I can't help much in regards to personal experience. I do know that a couple of imbued items can really help, especially the ring and bracelet slot. It's just too hard to get good pieces for those slots without imbuing.

Anyhow, splitting away from my usual recommendation, I will suggest the Armor of Fortune for your chest piece. It has both 15% DCI and 40% LRC. The rest of your DCI can come with your jewels.

For your head gear, I will still suggest the mace and shield glasses.

For your gloves, stormgrip.

For your talisman, the primer on arms damage (or conjurer's trinket).

At this point, you have 3 armor pieces left (neck, legs, arms) and have to make up 33 physical resist (not a problem), 77 fire resist (every piece needs more than 20 fire), 39 cold resist (one piece needs a little extra cold), 54 poison resist (2 pieces with 18 or more poison) and 38-43 energy resist. In addition, for an ideal world, you need 20 LRC on each piece. You could probably make this up on the jewels too.

Any extra mods should go into stamina gains or lower mana cost (since you aren't using imbued parts, there likely isn't enough for the "perfect" suit).

If you somehow manage all of the above, then your ring and bracelet only need 20% DCI together (and the quiver of infinity and 5 DCI robe) and more damage increase. Everything else you put on will be extra.
Posted Image

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Thanks but I have thought and thought and thought about this and it is too hard to do. So am I am going to build just a sampire on this char. Just because I dont want inmbued items.

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
You could always just go with arcane clothes. 24 charges per piece, and you could easily fit in the robe and boots without issue. Carry a couple spares in your pack for when you need to switch out. Cheap to replace too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...