Best, discussion, ever =p

My friends band, he's the lead singer. Rate!

He looks like your avatar hehe. Sounds good though.

Heres my favourite new band at the moment, It is a happy a fun french band (rapping in English /w wierd pronunciations) and they wear crazy clothes too.

[video=youtube;fI043Av2NsY]

I usually mostly listen to Rock Music though. My fav bands are The Pixies, The Wildhearts, The Smashing Pumpkins etc

I also goto alot of festivals in the UK over the years, last year I got to see Faith No More finally at Download Festival. The year before I got to see KISS, who were awesome.

My son, who's done a lot of touring Europe, turned me on to these guys, Volbeat. Some of the music reminds me of a heavymetal Elvis ...lol..but I truly like them.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts19Nn-xyGs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts19Nn-xyGs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Silverfoot! You surprise me :)

First I didn't know what to think of that song.. But now I think its pretty alright. Its different!

Exactly...an old pop tune done totally differently! It's cool to have a son in the business, being a huge music fan, he's always turning me on to new and different bands. He's actually heading back to Ireland, england & France for a 12 gig stint as tour manager for a Slipknot side band called Dirty Little Rabbits, now they have a strange sound!