Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Friday Hunt Nite Details

- - - - - details friday hunt nite

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Come join us this week as we dance with the Dark Father, leap with the Liche Lords and sashay with the Shadow Knights. That's right boys and girls, we are gonna run the gauntlet in Doom. It's been a while and I thought after last week's madness in the Labrynth, we could use something a bit more relaxing. LOL

Meet at Yew Gate Trammel between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. Eastern on Friday nite where we will head to the Guantlet to face the beasties and, I'm sure, come out victorious! See you all then.

Posted Image

Penelope

Penelope

Gift to Avalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
GREAT - more death robes to weigh me down!!! *laughs*

I'll be there for sure!

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
If this cold doesn't completely wipe me out, I'll be there :)
Posted Image

Guest_F'Nor_*

Guest_F'Nor_*
  • Guests
We got your back Anne. Well, as long as ya don't rush off when the bandages are applied.

And as mentioned privately, save yourself some troubles, as we've got some 'skulls' for ya!

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

We got your back Anne. Well, as long as ya don't rush off when the bandages are applied.

I'll try to do better - I PROMISE! Just do what Twinkie does and yell at me "STAY PUT". I think he has a macro for it! ROFL

And as for the skulls, ty ty ty ty. That's a huge load off right there.

Good friends (old and new) and good times. I can't wait til Friday. :)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: details, friday, hunt, nite