Babble of the drunkards!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey-if youve had too much to drink maybe you could make my forum karma increase?Just click on the 'scales' icon in the profile. I'll return the favour..*hic*

Ah.

Sandra

Posted Images

I see....well, wish they would make UO a free game aswell and only chage for extreme shiny stuff...then i could lock in whenever i want to say hello or attend or hold an event rather un regulary.

But paying a sum x without having the time to play regulary holds me back...special for such an old game....

I think we should migrate to a freeshard. Rebuild a VTC and a swaggers and attract all those players that WANt to come back to UO but won't cause of the 10 pounds per month.

Just us, not the rest of the guilds. We are awesome and we should play together. In any shard of game...

I lub you all!

You guys dont get my point. It doesn't have to be a freeshard. It could be an entirely different game? I don't really care how we rp or where... as long as I get to role-play with you folks.. We have a certain skill, imagination and sophistication that you do not find quickly. All these other games, if you go to any of their role-play guilds it's laughable! :(

You guys dont get my point. It doesn't have to be a freeshard. It could be an entirely different game? I don't really care how we rp or where... as long as I get to role-play with you folks.. We have a certain skill, imagination and sophistication that you do not find quickly. All these other games, if you go to any of their role-play guilds it's laughable! :(

I'm working on that, will be getting back to you once the game is finished.

Problem is that you won't get all the people (not even those few who are left) into a new game. It stared woth DAoC when KMK first time dropped and big amount but not all went to that game....then WOW then this then that.

In the end only those who stayed with UO could hold contact.

I tried many games over the last 10 years while playing UO and none of these could give me the RP feeling i had with UO!

I tried RP in WoW, but the game just does not set the game right for it, too few gaming options.

Yeah, I could do the useless drunk, and the lunatic that follows everyone screaming choo-choo, but that's hardly RP.

UO with the way its set up as the "sandbox" allows me to play the way I like, also letting me use the game mechanics as they are to do so.

That and the willing women.

Who were mostly men.

I've actually found a great sandbox game that has a lot of potentional, but I wouldn't advice playing it until it's actually released. Currently its in beta play. And there's a lot of bugs that needs fixing along with a combat system that's just not quite "there" yet.