Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A Call To Vendor House Landlords!!!

- - - - - call house landlords vendor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

thirstan

thirstan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
If your rentor leaves his/her/its vendor empty or stocked with crap for 10 days or more... Get Rid of that vendor!! :P

--
I have 17 vendors scattered around and I work really hard to keep my shops stocked with at least something worthwhile if not stocked with lots of stuff but it sucks when the vendors around me are carrying crap :embarasse

Lately I have sat hidden in some of these areas and I am amazed how many shoppers dont even stop to look at houses with a reputation for having empty vendors.

House owners, please support those vendors working hard to keep the place running, renters... help keep the shops popular :)

t
  • Jomo likes this

Terrance

Terrance

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
The problem is partly with the way the rental system works. The house owners should have the option available of immediate rental termination, where the vendor's contents become retrievable through the house sign by the player renting. This would help the landlords keep the vendors in check on a daily basis and it would also help the landlords be able to quickly deal with those people who rent a vendor and then stock illegal/duped items on it.

But I mean, shoddy vending is par for the course since AoS and Lunaland Mall. How many people do you see putting in the effort to really run good vendors as you did prior to Luna? Ten percent? Twenty? It's easier to just drop deeds on a flat inside Luna, or rent one such deed, and be done with it.

Devs, want to fix UO in a big way? Remove Malas...

"It isn't over. Your footprints will never fade from Britannia. You shaped
a world of rich treasures and virtuous character. Children who idolized
you have grown into men and women who seek to walk your path.
That's your legacy, Lord British. It's a marvelous thing."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: call, house, landlords, vendor