Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

price check??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rancid

Rancid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i got a box with a statue that says bust in it that weighs around 253 stones i was wondering what it would be worth?

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
I honestly am not certain of the value now, but I remember a thread being discussed regarding them being worth 100-200M each.

EDIT: This thread discussed them [link]

I cannot say for certain what they would be worth now, need more confirmation.

The best name they are known by is "Statue in a Box" [not to be confused with the tall talking statues in boxes].

If the box is broken, they supposedly become static [they are not able to be moved from the location if you break the box] and you can still see a lot of them in Felucca because of this.

The origin of this item was way way back...players apparently could place the boxes around buildings and items would spawn inside of them.

Definitely a neat thing to behold how something so obscure would have such a history.

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
"Definitely a neat thing to behold how something so obscure would have such a history."

I think Indiana Jones used to say that a lot.

Be safe out there during Black Friday. Be nice if UO venders had a similar concept.

Clex

Thorodin

Thorodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Be safe out there during Black Friday. Be nice if UO venders had a similar concept.

I don't know. People have beat and trampled each other over black friday. In Uo it could be the same thing, only with axes.

Darla

Darla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
*giggles*

Just one day a year... and vendors wouldn't sell to murderers.

Just a thought. UO is about imagination.

Clex

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

I don't know. People have beat and trampled each other over black friday. In Uo it could be the same thing, only with axes.

I can see it now...UO combines with real life to form....

Ultima On Live:
[Black Friday's Revenge]

[Booming monster truck rally announcer voice]

"Friday, FRIDAY, FRIDAYYYY! AT BOBS DISCOUNT WEAPONS! SLASHING Prices so low, we've undercut the competition! So don't be a mule, head on down to Bob's discount weapons! Here at Bob's Discount Weapons, we offer the best, because other weapons just don't cut it! Wait'll you check out the finely honed edge we've imbued on these awesome implements of annihilation! This Friday only! Plus, we've got Stat Scrolls, 50% off! That's right! FIFTY PERCENT OFF! [Six to Eleven AM only] THIS FRIIIDDAAYYYY!"

You see: Everyone rush towards the store pushing, shoving, and jumping in front of people to get the last of whatever it is they're trying to buy.

You notice a desperate last-minute-shopper peeking into 's shopping cart.

You notice a desperate last-minute-shopper peeking into 's shopping cart.

You notice the person in front of you attempting to steal a cheap MP3 player imbued with 4GB of memory from someone else so that they may place it in their cart instead.

You Say: "GUARDS!"

Salesman: "Sir, can I help you with something"?

Guard: "I am too busy fighting to deal with thee!"

Guard: "I am too busy fighting to deal with thee!"

Being perfectly rested, you shove everyone else out of the way.

You say: "Vendor Buy"

You purchase a sale item with the cash from your bank account.

You are Broke.

Connection Lost.

Welcome to Real Life.

Reconnecting...

You have been out-shopped!

Do you wish to report the person that got the last 6 items on the shelf as a Crazy Bargain Hunter Drunken On Sales Ads?

ezeedee

ezeedee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
haha, that was a hilarious post. black friday in uo would be awsome. only in fel though.

DTroll

DTroll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
That was great Lord Target... LMAO...