Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UOCartographer beta, now available! (new UOAM)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
:) I'm so sorry, I don't speak Greek. LOL!

It's not all that important as there's only like 3 of us total who would wanna use the function of seeing each other on the map. We are in live chat mostly while we play so it really not that big a deal, but still would be cool. I'm starting to think that the server thing is a little outta my league. :/ I'll check the firewall I guess. How do I do that?

Mixels

Mixels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
The 192.168.x.xxx IP address is not external. That IP address range is reserved for LAN addresses--internal ones. To find your external IP address, use any computer connected to your home network and visit the website IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup. This may not work if you are connected to an office network or an unusually complicated home network.

As for configuring your home network's firewall to correctly handle traffic to your internal IP address, that depends on what kind of router you have and the software installed in that router. You also have to configure any software firewalls you have on your computer.

infamos

infamos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
Having trouble using this with EC. Won't center on my character.

Mad Season

Mad Season

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i recently patched uo all the way. im not sure this is related. now when i move uoc goes to a black screen in ter mur. if i switch the facet back to trammel where i am located uoc finds me correctly but if i move one step uoc is back in ter mur. help??

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Having trouble using this with EC. Won't center on my character.

I think you need to be running a skin that supports UOC for it to track your character.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

i recently patched uo all the way. im not sure this is related. now when i move uoc goes to a black screen in ter mur. if i switch the facet back to trammel where i am located uoc finds me correctly but if i move one step uoc is back in ter mur. help??

Try rebuilding your maps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"