Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Turkology - SPOILERS!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
they fixed the guard whack technique with the latest publish.

btw. the corpse did vanish after the guards killed it, but you got the map nonetheless.

Not my type of event tho, killed a few, got a cornucopia, and that's prolly it for me.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Fun fact:

A giant turkey can easily kill a Harbinger.

Attached Thumbnails

• turkey_vs_harbiger_1.jpg
  • turkey_vs_harbiger_2.jpg
  • turkey_vs_harbiger_3.jpg

angelababy

angelababy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
We got maps and map fragments. Talk to the Al Wilson at the Moonglow Zoo and try to get a brush from him to locate the hidden nests. The turkey can't decide which one of us to attack and paces around confused between us.

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia

We got maps and map fragments. Talk to the Al Wilson at the Moonglow Zoo and try to get a brush from him to locate the hidden nests. The turkey can't decide which one of us to attack and paces around confused between us.

Hmmm... Random thread-rez! With partial quote from previous replies no less!... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =)
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
Your skill in Necromancy has risen by 0.1.

Though, turkey day is three months away, perhaps the thread will come back in a big way then :)

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
you are EBIL! no one does thread rez!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts

you are EBIL! no one does thread rez!

Theres no rule against it :P

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
(I know)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I hope they bring it back, but tweak some of the variables and rewards, I really enjoyed it last year!

Oriana

Oriana

Guildmistress, Gentle Rest Inn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
Whenever I pass a frozen turkey at the supermarket, I have this impulse to recall. The T-Day turkeys were dangerous.

Seriously, I hope we get giant turkeys again this year. I love the fall/winter season on UO - Halloween and Thanksgiving. Fun. :)